forum

lol at clickbeat

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jonathan_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
fdtoonsman

jonathan wrote:

I tried it and then I puked from the game. It sucks
I'm going to try it just for fun. XD
awp
I did. It probably has more of an impact on you if you've never seen osu! before.
Loginer
I tried to carefully troll the new boards. The poor guy doesn't suspect a thing. Also, I'm the only one who's ever written a single word on there. XD
fdtoonsman
I played it, and wow. It feels like Osu but 100% watered down and unplayable. There's no sound when you hit a note, so it's very confusing.
awp
how do you troll if you're the only poster
Loginer
The creator.
"Hi, long-time reader, first-time poster." As if there's anything to read. :3
Also asked him about the game's features, and told him osu! already have them all. I don't want to spam or anything, he'll just ban me. And I keep smiling every time I read "Osu! clones".
Detective Tuesday
I played clickbeat like 2 years ago and I was all "Oh my god this is rad"! I never played again.

ash
gotta give him credit for trying, though

it's not easy totally ripping off a game, let alone doing it well

example: osu!
Topic Starter
jonathan_old
I've never played osu! before ( bad graphics card ) so I played clickbeat for just a taste, and even the 2 beat osu flash was better. Now I play ouendan on my DS until Open GL support.
fdtoonsman

jonathan wrote:

I've never played osu! before ( bad graphics card ) so I played clickbeat for just a taste, and even the 2 beat osu flash was better. Now I play ouendan on my DS until Open GL support.
I don't know whether to thank you or hit you.
Behon
I remember trying it, excited at the prospect of a PC Ouendan, and walking away thinking, "Well, I guess that'll never happen." Glad I was wrong.

It played a lot like the Dirty Dancing PC game: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol ... -pc-review (Skip to the 8:30 mark.)
fdtoonsman

Behonkiss wrote:

I remember trying it, excited at the prospect of a PC Ouendan, and walking away thinking, "Well, I guess that'll never happen." Glad I was wrong.

It played a lot like the Dirty Dancing PC game: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol ... -pc-review (Skip to the 8:30 mark.)
hooray, a fellow ThatGuyWithTheGlasses fan!
Not_an_S

jonathan wrote:

... and even the 2 beat osu flash was better.
Hey, that wasn't supposed to be fun! That was a POC