forum

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RatherDashing42
Ok, so I just downloaded Osu like a week ago, and loved it so much I wanted to make my own beatmap right away, and couldn't resist making one for this song. It's not the whole song, at least not for now, but I figured I'd post it and see if I could get some good feedback. I'm not 100% sure about my timing, so if you could let me know how my timing is that'd be great. Otherwise, just tell me if you like it. For some reason I couldn't upload it through the osu website so I had to upload it through this other place, however you'll have to wait 30 seconds before downloading it...please do. I would like some feedback. Thanks.

http://files-upload.com/files/582986/Lemon%20Demon%20-%20The%20Ultimate%20Showdown%20of%20Ultimate%20Destiny.osz
awp
Gave this a run. Everything is really well-timed, so kudos to you on that. The only thing I can recommend is adding more notes when Chuck Norris arrives, otherwise the drain can really take its toll...not that the song is too difficult. That's my only concern with it; good job.
Topic Starter
RatherDashing42
Hey, thanks for taking the time to check this out. More notes in the slow section is a good idea, thanks. Otherwise, I'm glad you liked it. I've beatmapped the entire song now, so I'll probably post that on the completed beatmaps after I've had a few friends give it a test run. Thanks for your input.