forum

Chata - Dango Daikazoku (Full version)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donryu
Here's the full version of my dango beatmap. I don't like the beat because it's just DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DAIKAZOKU even more than the TV version and I didn't know how to make it any more exciting, the lalala part was my attempt at being more creative. Whatever. Hope you enjoy.

http://osu.ppy.sh/d/137

Oh yeah, Hito, I not sure how you're going to release your extended version(if you are making one, that is). I think it would be more efficient for you to send me your osu so I can add it to mine rather than making your own topic.
Loginer
It's a pretty good beatmap. You have excellent timing, good beat placement, a nice background, and a balanced difficulty. This beatmap would be perfect, if it wasn't longer than Longcat. You should end it at 1:53:50. Also, use a sound editor, like Audacity, to cut away the rest of the song, to decrease the huge filesize on the .osz. Then it would be perfect. :D
peppy
Thing about that is that a short version of this song has already been done by hitoshirenu! I think this was supposed to be just as long as longcat on purpose ;).
Loginer

peppy wrote:

Thing about that is that a short version of this song has already been done by hitoshirenu! I think this was supposed to be just as long as longcat on purpose ;).
Oh, didn't know that. I guess I'd better do my homework first. <_<
Extor
I don't have anything against this beatmap. Timing is great, and the placement is awesome. The break is a bit long but I don't mind it. =P

Anyway. Do you guys approve for ranking this? I do... *waits*
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I think Peppy should have the final say about this since it's a longer version of a song already ranked. IMO, this would work best if grouped with the short version, and just be tagged as [Full Version] or [Long Version] or something like that at the beginning or end of the title. >_>
peppy
Donryu - would you object to changing the version name of this map to "Full Version" or just "Full"? I think it will work better in the rankings, that way.
Topic Starter
Donryu

peppy wrote:

Donryu - would you object to changing the version name of this map to "Full Version" or just "Full"? I think it will work better in the rankings, that way.
I don't mind, go ahead and change it.
peppy
Ranked finally! Sorry about the delay on this - blame hitoshirenu for beating you to getting this song out :P.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Apparently his TV version of the song was out before mine. The main difference is that mine had video. =O
Mogsy
Offset: 248

Lartoedit: And adjusted, woohoo