forum

LEN KA - Macross Frontier IN

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sjyt3996
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年8月28日 at 上午 09:17:01

Artist: LEN KA
Title: Macross Frontier IN
BPM: 131.01
Filesize: 8678kb
Play Time: 03:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.8 stars, 313 notes)
Download: LEN KA - Macross Frontier IN
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enter your message here. Links and general information will automatically be added above this.
mm201
Good. The timing feels on, and it was mostly rational to figure out.

Those long phrase markers in the shape of an F just seem wrong. It seems to be bad style to have a phrase marker move back on itself like that. There were some confusing patterns where either the time-distance rule was broken or some note was covered up by a phrase marker and you couldn't really figure out which order to tap.

Looking forward to the other difficulties! :)
deepsea
Good job for mapping:)

only some issues:

1.after change bpm/offset, you have to resnap.

在你調整bpm和offset之後,因為時間軸上面的線變動,會讓你的notes對應不到時間軸。

所以你必須把他們對在時間軸的線上。

2.as MetalMario201 said, you have to make your notes gernally follow time-distance rule.I think .this picture
can explain.You can open the "distance snap" at righthand-buttom corner.

就如同樓上所說,你的notes基本上要符合時間距離的規則,即基本上,兩個距離notes的距離要和時間成正比。如上面的圖所示。你也可以選擇右下角的distance-snap讓系統來判斷。

3.need more difficulties,since this has 4 stars I suggest you add one easier version..(remember to do full submition after adding difficulty)

需要再增加至少一個難度,因為你這個關卡已經是4星,我建議再增加一個簡單的版本。(再增加難度後,記得選擇full submission上傳)

also, starred.
Al-Azif
Oooops! I never note someone aready mapped for this song, because the title is different.
and this one is quite simple then mine one,
If possible, I'm suggest to combine 2 map together for 2 difficulties :D

this is mine one:
viewtopic.php?t=5955

我沒留意到這首歌已經被 mapped 呢, 我玩過棲主這版本後, 感覺上, 比我的更易玩.
如果可以的話, 我建議將兩個 map 組成不同的困難道 (hard and normal). :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.