forum

Mouse wheel in options

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
chan
Call me lazy, but I think that mouse wheel support for scrolling through skins would be great. Also, maybe a skin selection screen might need to be implemented if people make more skins.

Of course, keep going with the song selection screen and storyboarding, but once they're done, spare a thought for this post!
peppy
Roar!
I was thinking the same thing. A skin selection screen would be great. I've already updated skin selection in the latest test build to give a preview, but a separate screen would be best in the end.

Song selection is going GREAT btw!!
Topic Starter
chan
Bumping this up due to the longer loading times associated with previewing skins. It's a bit of a hassle to try and get back to the skin you were just on. Methinks a skin selection screen, much like the song screen could even be implemented.

Oh, yeah, as for the mouse wheel thing, could you delay the preview so that users could scroll with the mouse wheel through the skins? Then after 1-2 seconds, a preview will activate. (great to see the song selection screen done)
peppy
Sure, but you're likely to get a full-blown skin selection screen before mousewheel support ;)
Topic Starter
chan
I guess you're just going to apply the song selection screen to skin selection :P Yeah, that works for me