forum

music problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TimeSplitter95
I downloaded the game and 2 songs - the problem: There's no music ingame! The songs are in the menu, but when I start one, it ends in the same second! Can you help me pleez (I already told my problem in another topic, but I can't find it now... :x :| :evil: :oops:)?
peppy
Are you an IE user? Did you extract the zip file rather than dropping it in your songs folder?

Download some beatmaps from the beatmap listing (or visit the forum for unofficial submissions) and place in the songs/ directory. IE USERS: The beatmaps will download as zip files - DO NOT EXTRACT these - simply place them in your Songs folder intact! (You need a forum account for this step - registration is fast and simple. Please introduce yourself if you have the time :))
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=391
Topic Starter
TimeSplitter95
What is IE? :lol: I tried other songs, too, but no1 works... I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME!!! sry -.-'
peppy
Uh did you read what I said? You will find the solution to your problem if you do!

IE = Internet Explorer.
Topic Starter
TimeSplitter95
Yes, I did :roll:
peppy
Are you placing the .zip files in the Songs/ directory? Download them using Save As.. and choose the Songs directory as the destination, then run osu! once the download is complete.