forum

South Park - Let's Fighting Love!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jean_old
http://osu.ppy.sh/d/124
I love South Park. XD More than any other SP song that came to mind to try, this one was the first.

Easy/Normal, no video. My first attempt at a bitmap, took a good 4 hours of fussing until I was completely satisfied. I can get an S rank on Normal, so I'm pretty sure the beats are placed correctly. Easy is a very watered down Normal without most of the harder beats, and a couple edited to be much easier. I'll make a Hard too, but for now I think I want to work on some other bitmaps.

I hope it's fun!
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Jean_old
Aw man, thanks so much! I'm flattered.
awp
Downloaded; shall be giving this a try shortly. Also a huge South Park fan. I have every episode except for 1111 insofar, and still probably remember most of the NSFW translation of this song.

EDIT: So now I've given it a few run-throughs on both difficulties (nice background by the way) and I've found the harder one to flow a bit better. It takes a few attempts to get the hang of as a lot of beats, though rhythmically sound, come up unexpectedly (such as a triple-repeat slider after that second spinner). Also, almost all of the beats appear one on top of another, and maybe this is just me talking here, but it might be better if they were spaced a bit to add variety and movement.

For anyone considering giving this song a try, I'd have to say, don't get discouraged if you fail within the first few tries. It took me a few attempts to get even a third through the song, but once I did, everything came naturally. The beats are well-timed for this song and it's actually quite fun; it just took me nearly half a dozen attempts to get the feel of it. Everyone has a different style, I suppose.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
ROFL That was great! "Taisetsu na mono PROTECT MY BALLS" LOL!

So yeah, this is perfect as is, IMO. I'ma drag Extor in to see what he thinks. HEY! EXTOR! *runs off*
awp
DAMN it. The crown stays yours, for now.
awp
Also, there's an error in the beatmap listing page. Can't download the file. Seems the apostrophe can't be parsed? You might have to rename the file and re-upload it.
peppy

awp wrote:

Also, there's an error in the beatmap listing page. Can't download the file. Seems the apostrophe can't be parsed? You might have to rename the file and re-upload it.
Fixed.
Topic Starter
Jean_old

hitoshirenu wrote:

ROFL That was great! "Taisetsu na mono PROTECT MY BALLS" LOL!

So yeah, this is perfect as is, IMO. I'ma drag Extor in to see what he thinks. HEY! EXTOR! *runs off*
I'm honoured to get approved so easily ;_; thank you!

I got a better score one of the times I tested it. <_< dgdgfhs.
livender
this link is broken again :(
RemmyX25
fixed the download
Robloxman41
this is brilliant! :D

but...

the thing is, south park is english not japanese
James2250

Robloxman41 wrote:

this is brilliant! :D

but...

the thing is, south park is english not japanese
True but the song is japanese
krikon10
It says "This beatmap has not been uploaded correctly!" when I try to download it..
tyme2shyne
this beatmap can't be downloaded through osu!direct.