forum

Volume control features

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
I would like the following two volume control features added to Osu!, please. :)

1) The ability to adjust the music and effect volume control levels during a game, instead of having to go to the options menu each time to adjust them. To change the music and effect volume control levels, we could use the mouse wheel in combination with the Ctrl, Shift and Alt keys. Or we could hold down the left, or right mouse buttons whilst turning the mouse wheel, etc.

2) An OSD for the master, music and effect volume control levels, that appears on the screen for a short amount of time whilst adjusting the levels with the mouse wheel during a game.
ThePassingShadow
I like the pause menu the way it is, personally. Why would you need to change the volume drastically in-game ?

A simple pause menu is best. The only buttons needed are resume, retry, main menu.

The scroll wheel should suffice for in-game.
Echo
I think just a master volume control is enough for any in-game adjustments. It's just as easy to turn the volume knob on your speakers/headphones anyway.

If a map requires you to change the music/sound effect volumes separately, perhaps it shouldn't have been ranked. *adds to checklist for ranking*

OSD would be really helpful though.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.