forum

Falcon PUNCH ((I don't know the artist, sorry)) - Falcon*Paa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 29, 2008 at 3:35:08 AM

Artist: (I don't know the artist, sorry)
Title: Falcon*Paan
Source: Falcon PUNCH
BPM: 180
Filesize: 15565kb
Play Time: 01:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Tough (3.89 stars, 108 notes)
Download: Falcon PUNCH ((I don't know the artist, sorry)) - Falcon*Paan
Download: Falcon PUNCH ((I don't know the artist, sorry)) - Falcon*Paan (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first stab at this... so it might suck or be to hard... I don't know... I just love this song!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvbPzSTpPI
Link to the vid.
I'm thinking of making easier and harder modes. Tell me what you think!
aka
Tell me what I did wrong. Everyone needs a good dose of constructive criticism!!
Rolled
I can see some effort was put into this, I respect that. There is however a lot of things that need fixing.

First of all the artist is Nico nico douga. Not sure if thats the exact spelling but its somewhere along those lines. Google will help I'm sure. The exact song name is Farucon Pan, also (most likely translates to falcon punch, I don't know japanese or whatever the hell that is)

This song has also been beatmapped a few times before, 2 being ranked. But there is nothing against multiple maps of the same song as of now, so don't let that stop you.

Anyways, as far as timing goes I was planning on jacking awp's BPM and offset but they suck. Use a 187.5 BPM and 2720 offset.

Now that timing is out of the way read up on some of the FAQ's on how beatspacing should be handled. In short, distance on the timeline should be relevant to distance on the play field. Reading the faq will go into a lot more details about that :P
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
THX!!! I just started... so I need some help... also... the only reason I made this is because I couldn't find it. I am thinking of making other songs... so I guess this is a good starting point for me.