forum

Dan Balan - Crazy Loop (mm ma ma)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 12:25:52 AM

Artist: Dan Balan
Title: Crazy Loop (mm ma ma)
BPM: 133
Filesize: 3670kb
Play Time: 03:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.77 stars, 376 notes)
  2. Normal (3.49 stars, 275 notes)
Download: Dan Balan - Crazy Loop (mm ma ma)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Note: Hard has a non-rankable slider.

When you see the Storyboard, keep a look out for this slider. It is a crazy loop, overlapping 4 1/2 times. Keep an eye out for the following hitcircles for a clue to when the slider ends.

-----

Fuck it. I reverted to old. No video folks.

This beatmap laughs at proper spacing. Hah! HaHah!

The beatmap really picks up at the end. Also, keep an eye out for sum crazy loooOOOoop~
machol30
WOW!! This is amazing!!!! Another difficulty, please!! :)
Dakeyrus
Rolled, your maps kick ass. That is all.

Also, diss the loop and diiiiie
Two_old
bump
Dakeyrus
Rolled hurry up and give us more difficulties >:|
Topic Starter
Rolled
done <3
machol30
hmm... I don't know... Alright! :D

You debubble, you DIE!! :evil:

Only other thing I have to say is: best damn beatmap ever in existence
Topic Starter
Rolled
killing this bubble at the request of Two. Going to add video -_-

Reserving the right to rebubble once i'm done ;x

Screw it, video gave me too much trouble. Reverted to old (thanks dake for the osz) and burai's bubble is back.
Dakeyrus
As far as I can tell, all is perfect in this. In light of the bubble, I'm going to go ahead and rank this map. Congrats Rolled, and damn good job on this one. This map is my new fav :D
Moofey
An epic beatmap. Very epic beatmap. Probably one of the only "very hard" ones I've gone out of the way to try to master so far. :P
Ivalset
This map is terrible and needs to be unranked.

The loop's direction of revolution is ambiguous.

Also rolled is a big huge fag.
LuigiHann
Needs a storyboard to indicate the direction of the crazy loop. Other than that I love it, and hope it doesn't get unranked.
machol30

Ivalset wrote:

This map is terrible and needs to be unranked.

The loop's direction of revolution is ambiguous.

What the heck is wrong with you people?? You just gotta feel which way the sliders flow. But yeah, as Luigi suggested, maybe a storyboard telling which way?
I swear, if you de-rank this, I am going to :cry: ! I mean, seriously guys, you've got to admit this is the best beatmap that has ever existed!
foulcoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7Ib2-9jNA

Rolled thank you for making my favorite beatmap ever. Here is a replay of me RAPING THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

<3 Hard DT maps ;)

Download: foulcoon - Dan Balan - Crazy Loop (mm ma ma) [Hard] (20081028125503).osr
LuigiHann
You are planning to update this with a storyboarded arrow, aren't you? Either way, here's a free spinner.

James
Gens
/me adds to favorites
LuigiHann
Finally updated with a fittingly bizarre warning for the Crazy Loop.
foulcoon
The storyboard seems like it would hurt new players more than help, but 2nd try would be easy to pick up on.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.