forum

Motoi Sakuraba - Sparks Scattering (Tales of Vesperia)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Potasaur
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 2 september 2008 at 20:54:42

Artist: Motoi Sakuraba
Title: Sparks Scattering
BPM: 155,07
Filesize: 4418kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3,57 stars, 109 notes)
Download: Motoi Sakuraba - Sparks Scattering
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Heya! This here is my first beatmap ever and I have to say that it feels kinda short...

Anyway! This is a piece of awesome music from Tales of Vesperia, composed by my favorite video game music composer: Motoi Sakuraba.

Help and comments on what to edit would be very appreciated, even though I feel that it's pretty much complete as is it right now.

//The Potasaur

Edit 1: It worked fine for me until just a few minutes ago, when it just stopped working. I'll try to sort this out as soon as possible.

Edit 2: Made a couple of changes and I hope it should work properly now.
Dakeyrus
You my have to reupload this one, as I can't get it to work. It extracts ok, but there's no music nor notes placed anywhere. Post when you've done that.
Topic Starter
Potasaur
It should (Hopefully) work properly now.
Topic Starter
Potasaur
*Bump*
Mogsy
More difficulties and use distance spacing. Also, for a Normal map, the beat size is, well, too small. Still, it's pretty well done for the most part.

-00:31:40 (8) - Move over to the right one tick in 1/4.
-00:34:59 (12) - Make this the start of a new combo.
-00:38:07 (now 7) - You could make this a slider going to the nearest red tick (1/2 divisor).
-00:46:78 (10) - Make this the start of a new combo.
-00:59:16 (10) - Make this the start of a new combo.
-01:11:73 (11) - Make this the start of a new combo.

So, map new difficulties, change the beat size of this, and respace it using distance snapping.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.