forum

Rabbit Joint - Legend of Zelda

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Enjoy! This was really fun to make! Give feedback. >=O

Rabbit Joint - Legend of Zelda

And yes, I know the triforce at the end feels a little weird. Should I up the ticks to make it sound better? =o
jsticker
I approve this beatmap. It be has done are well made!
Loginer
It's pretty gr8. The Triforce at the end didn't feel too weird, it was a perfect finish!!
peppy
Ranked~
Homestarrunner
This lvl is made of epic awesome-ness
Yingwu
in the easy mode some guy named SkyStriker is #1 with a score of 66.772 but if you watch his replay he only gets 43000 points so how is this possible?
Skya

noxie wrote:

in the easy mode some guy named SkyStriker is #1 with a score of 66.772 but if you watch his replay he only gets 43000 points so how is this possible?
Same thing goes for all five first ranked vids, but for some reason the 6th one is alright. Weird glitch.
Rush_iam
Please! Clear scoreboard with fault results! :arrow:
There are incorrect results not only for 1st-5th places
xCreep79
Yay, I didn't think anyone else really cared about this song :'D
I bow to you for.. Making.. it. :D
ktgster

noxie wrote:

he got 2000 points on the spinner and is that possible.
Starrodkirby86
It kind of looks like an old score before the wipeout (but probably not).

I don't know. It looks really old, regardless. Maybe it was before a spinner change...? At worst, it's a hacker.
Boneman2001
Any chance we could wipe some of those scores that are incorrect? I know SkyStriker's, xerxes_oli's, HenkieBP's, Larto's, Versipellis's, and ROMaster2's scores are showing as incorrect. I'm sure everyone but SkyStriker (and maybe xerxes_oli and Larto) are not hackers... probably just the change in the spinner or something.

Just would like a more accurate leaderboard.
Kytoxid

Boneman2001 wrote:

Any chance we could wipe some of those scores that are incorrect? I know SkyStriker's, xerxes_oli's, HenkieBP's, Larto's, Versipellis's, and ROMaster2's scores are showing as incorrect. I'm sure everyone but SkyStriker (and maybe xerxes_oli and Larto) are not hackers... probably just the change in the spinner or something.

Just would like a more accurate leaderboard.
You hacker, Larto, you.
Larto

But seriously, I think there was something wrong with spinners back then? A score reset would probably be for the better.. >_>
YuzuruOtonashi
This song is actually Legend of Zelda by System of a Down but great map thanks :3
Hyguys

YuzuruOtonashi wrote:

This song is actually Legend of Zelda by System of a down but great map thanks :3
System of a Down
zerothefallen

Hyguys wrote:

YuzuruOtonashi wrote:

This song is actually Legend of Zelda by System of a down but great map thanks :3
System of a Down
Did you really just bump a 4 year old thread.
OzzyOzrock
I don't think it matters in this part of the forum.