forum

WIP beatmap feedback requested

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ReploidArmada
So, after failing to get the timing right on Force Your Way and various other songs, I decided to map PYLON BALLS TRAP!! by Kajmaster Kajet. This is my first beatmap that has progressed beyond timing and so far, I've got the medium difficulty done. But, I wanted to make sure I've got correct timing, good spacing, and other extra touches down before I work on the easier and harder ones. Please, feel free to leave me any comments on it - I do need the feedback.

And it is beatable.

Download: Kajmaster Kajet - PYLON BALLS TRAP!!.osz
Darcello
The timing seems to be a bit off. I watched closely to see if it was just the rhythm, but it looks like some of the beats are falling as much as 1/4 beat early even with a tricky rhythm. You might not have to go through the hassle of re-timing everything; just increase the beat snap divisor, zoom in on the timing bar, and take a closer look at the notes. The song is a bit on the easy side, but I can appreciate what you've done with it. There are some spots in the song where several different things are happening with the music, and the beats follow unexpected lines, keeping me on my toes; that was pretty entertaining to me. I'd love to see how the song works with a faster HP drain. If you can get everything back in synch, this could be a pretty amazing beatmap.