forum

Kra - Kizuna

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ikari_jn0594
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 03 September 2008 at 22:41:44

Artist: Kra
Title: Kizuna
BPM: 165.74
Filesize: 5620kb
Play Time: 03:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hayai (4.99 stars, 334 notes)
  2. Saigo (5 stars, 334 notes)
Download: Kra - Kizuna
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Yu-gi-oh 5D's Opening. Season 1. Feel free to mod!
Hayai-Hard Saigo-UberHard
Topic Starter
Ikari_jn0594
4.99 And thisi is meant to be Hard Difficulty!
Mogsy
Okay, umm, how can I say this....no, no, no, no, no.
Some songs just don't make good beatmaps, and this would be one of them. Although, since you did map it, here's my modding of it...

-BPM: 180
-Offset: 16,640
-The spacing is wrong (Distance spacing is your friend!), the beginning is unneeded, and it's overall not even very hard. The only reason is hard is because it's not synced whatsoever. Use the BPM and offset and remap this, please, if you're able to.

Nuked.

EDIT: OH DEAR LORD SAIGO. Same problems, and adding such a small beatsize. Unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.
Topic Starter
Ikari_jn0594
How unsynced is it?
Just so I know hoe to mod so I can create a Saigo Version which just isn't a difficulty boost.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Ikari_jn0594
Gotcha so that idea is in the bin
Mogsy

Ikari_jn0594 wrote:

Gotcha so that idea is in the bin
So, you're scrapping this idea? Like, never coming back to it? If so, I'll delete this. Send me a PM if you want me to.

EDIT: Graveyarded by request.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.