forum

Rihanna - Disturbia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kiken_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 6 de setembro de 2008 at 20:14:41

Artist: Rihanna
Title: Disturbia
BPM: 125
Filesize: 9473kb
Play Time: 02:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,37 stars, 133 notes)
  2. Normal (2,18 stars, 212 notes)
Download: Rihanna - Disturbia
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi
I'm very new here, this is my first finished beatmap. I hope it is OK. :) I really like this song and the drawing on the BG I drew based on it....

**I fixed what was said..If there's still something wrong please tell me...
Thank you Larto, for helping! :)

**Easy version... ready. :)
Larto
(Modding is fun :P)

Nice first try, but you still have to correct some things.

First: The timing in this song is constant as far as I know. Please remove the timing section you placed there. :P

Second: Your offset also is a bit confusing. You placed the offset IN the song. You actually have to place it at the first beat.

I've got:
Offset:1.986

Third: Your beginning BPM is just almost right, but I think that's why you used a timing section, right? Well, you only have to set one BPM for the whole song, and I think your BPM for the second time section IS right. So, use:
BPM: 125,00 for the whole song.

Fourth: Sometimes you don't use correct beatspacing. For example:
00:45:68 (4,5,6) You should have spaced them with the exact same distance. Well, you haven't xD
You can read about correct beatspacing here.

Fifth: In the end you use an enormous combo. Please don't do that, it may seem epic, but well, it's not necessary xD
For normal difficulty, I'd suggest combos of 5-8 hitcircles. But not 55, lol.

Sixth: I love you for mapping that song. And the BG is cool.
88Titan88
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Keyboard_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kiken_old
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.