forum

Maron Koushaku - Party Join Us Daisakusen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tri-Edge
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 7:31:45 PM

Artist: Maron Koushaku
Title: Party Join Us Daisakusen
BPM: 150.96
Filesize: 4066kb
Play Time: 01:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.97 stars, 257 notes)
Download: Maron Koushaku - Party Join Us Daisakusen
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
In Progress ---- Timing is almost complete
Darcello
My only complaint: good God, man, break up those huge combos!

Excellent timing. Clever beat placement. Very difficult, but in a way that encourages me to keep trying and figure it out. Me likey. Something strange seems to happen whenever I try this map. When going for 4+ star songs I usually slow it down and maybe hit easy so that I can get the feel for it. Oddly enough, that seems to make things more difficult for this song, and it's easier on normal speed/difficulty (and maybe even hidden). I find this infinitely amusing. Keep up the amazing work, sir.
Topic Starter
Tri-Edge

Darcello wrote:

My only complaint: good God, man, break up those huge combos!

Excellent timing. Clever beat placement. Very difficult, but in a way that encourages me to keep trying and figure it out. Me likey. Something strange seems to happen whenever I try this map. When going for 4+ star songs I usually slow it down and maybe hit easy so that I can get the feel for it. Oddly enough, that seems to make things more difficult for this song, and it's easier on normal speed/difficulty (and maybe even hidden). I find this infinitely amusing. Keep up the amazing work, sir.
ell, as for the spacing, it's to be fixed... and I just mainly placed the notes at a good pace, so it's easier to place them later, right now i'm just timing the map, i'll move/edit the notes after it's in sync with song.
MaxwellDemon
Graveyard'd via request.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.