forum

Katamari Damacy - LONELY ROLLING STAR

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kylecito
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, September 06, 2008 at 12:36:29 AM

Artist: Yohihito Yano, Saki Kabata
Title: LONELY ROLLING STAR
BPM: 170
Filesize: 9405kb
Play Time: 01:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.32 stars, 190 notes)
Download: Yohihito Yano, Saki Kabata - LONELY ROLLING STAR
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Started this months ago, and finally had the will to finish it!. It's pretty short (only 2 minutes), but I preffer it that way. There's only a hard version, because i'm a lazy ass (anybody that remembers me will probably know that by now heh), but if you want to edit it and make it longer / add new difficulties, please go ahead. No credit needed or anything.

Even if the beatmap covers pretty much only 40% of the song, the entire song is there. You know, in case you want to 'hear' it.

When I started this I had the idea to make a full skin to go with it but after like 6 months the game has changed so damn much I don't think I have the will to make that many graphics and stuff! (or i'm just lazy, which is more plausible)

Still, enjoy!
mm201
I loathe thee. >:(

I'd already finished mapping this song, and it was to be my next but I was blocked from uploading any more.

Download: Yohihito Yano, Saki Kabata - LONELY ROLLING STAR (MetalMario201) [Hard].osu

Download: ENA - Ochinai Sora (Full ver.) (Licnect) [test].osu