forum

Sony - Patapon Credits

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
crashthedog
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, October 02, 2008 at 12:25:00 PM

Artist: Sony
Title: Patapon Credits
BPM: 120.2
Filesize: 4377kb
Play Time: 04:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Chaka Chaka Pata Pon (3.07 stars, 369 notes)
Download: Sony - Patapon Credits
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap ^^ I've put quite a lot of effort into it, and I hope people enjoy it =3

(Changes made while in "beatmap help" forum)

-Edited the bpm.
-Rearranged some of the wonky sliders.
-More bpm editing, I think I've got it down, but I'm still unsure x.x
-More positioning, moved certain sliders and beats to better locations.
-Continued the beatmap to the end of the song, rather than stopping a bit before the end like I originally planned it.
-Cleaned up a bit more, made things tidier.

(Changes made recently)

-Tiny bit more tidying, and a few extremely minute bpm fixes.
Ruduen
I think the major issue that I see so far is that almost everything past the initial hasn't been snapped properly. Starting at [00:25:00], the beat starts going a bit off. You'll probably want to have someone with more experience check it out, but I suggest changing the speed to 120.20 and resnapping everything. The major example is at [2:22:76], where the timing and distance are completely off. A good look-over could probably fix it, though. [2:57:72] is also a bit weird with the red beats right after the black combo. The distances are a bit random sometimes, and it's probably better to make them a little more consistent.
Topic Starter
crashthedog
I made some pretty big changes and fixed up quite a few areas =3
KirbyPink
Man, someone really took the effort and did Patapon Credits? You sir, Pwn.

Hope ya finish it. ^_^
Topic Starter
crashthedog
Hehe, thank you ^^ I sure would like some more comments/advice on this beatmap before I move it over to the pending board. It's my first beatmap after all x.x I wanna know if more people like it or not!
Gens
Hey dude, I have a BPM fo' ya. :)
Sorry, but you will need to re-snap the beats. I think manually... but oh, well...

I would recommend that... first delete all those Timing points and add these:

1.-BPM: 120.012 Offset: 3,060
2.-BPM: 119.950 Offset: 37,036
3.-BPM: 120.000 Offset: 63,083
4.-BPM: 120.019 Offset: 89,067
5.-BPM: 119.880 Offset: 141,014
6.-BPM: 120.008 Offset: 167,077
7.-BPM: 120.016 Offset: 193,127
8.-BPM: 120-016 Offset: 217,111

Hope these are right...
And feel free to change them.

Remember, RESNAP those beats, manually. (I would do it manually)

EDIT: Attached!! and added a new one. These are resnapped, don't worry. :D

EDIT: Maybe it's a little off... ugh.
shadtk
I've just played (at the worse computer in the world for any game.... srsly, I hate this notebook for games, every game I put here get some lag/bug probles...)

I like it very much, for a first map it's good ^^ also, I get your idea for the middle of each song. You emulated commands for the beats, using the osu sistem for making a 4 button play from time to time. I liked it a bit, but... it can be really problematic. Some times (like at a nearly end of the music) the music rithym get you distracted to make the command rythim, making you miss. also, the don dondon dondon one (ok... this is confusing for people that didn't played the game... basically is a sequence in the meat that you must hit like 1-23-45, istead of the normal 1-2-3-4) really gets confusing at the map, counting with the rythim ant al the sort of things =p

taking out the beat commands problems... it's really good ^^ I enjoy playing at this map, even if it's not ranked (yet...)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.