forum

Hinoi Team - Ike Ike

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jmaeshawn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 12:37:15 PM

Artist: Hinoi Team
Title: Ike Ike
BPM: 156
Filesize: 27731kb
Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Strawberries (4.17 stars, 120 notes)
  2. Super Dance (4.68 stars, 437 notes)
Download: Hinoi Team - Ike Ike
Download: Hinoi Team - Ike Ike (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 8th beatmap. This is the ending theme to Ichigo 100%! Both the TV Size and full-length versions are included.

Let me know what needs to be fixed, ok? And have fun playing it!

EDIT1: Adjusted BPM and offset according to Rolled's IRC suggestions, and removed a stray beat with the help of Ivalset. :)
EDIT2: Now with much smaller filesize, more sucky quality video! yayz~ :P
EDIT3: Took Card N'FoRcE's suggestions with the offset. Normal mode in progress.
EDIT4: Updated Normal difficulty.
EDIT5: Easy mode done!!! Ready for bubbling/ranking finally!!! :)
EDIT6: Made suggested changes to normal and hard. Thanks Foulcoon for helping!
EDIT7: Made m980's changes to normal! Thank you!
EDIT8: Adjusted tick rate and spacing to beats that were touching, thanks Ekaru! :) Also, added hitsounds and adjusted video offsets.
EDIT9: Added background image for Super Dance as peppy requested. Didn't realize background images were required now... /me makes note of that
Rolled
-Compress Video
-2985 offset
-156 BPM
-moar difficulties.
Card N'FoRcE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
jmaeshawn
Thank you for your support Card N'FoRcE. :)

I did compress the video, although I had a heck of a time trying to get it do so.

As far as the offset goes, I did have the offset much later at first, but Rolled said to use the one I have now.
<Rolled>It will work the same, but annoys me much less.
Card N'FoRcE
Here's a solution:
Edit -> Select All -> move all notes 1/4 after (the first one should be on the red line)
Change offset to 2980.
Then check the notes that now are a bit after they should be and fix them.

EDIT: fix brakes too.
Topic Starter
jmaeshawn
It's been 2 months and 7 days since I submitted this map, and no one has starred it or anything yet.

I'm bumping this up so someone can do so.

It's a good map, everyone... Please play and rank it, OK?
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
jmaeshawn
the man in charge doesn't approve of maps with 2 mp3's as far as i know
and the foulcoon doesn't approve of maps with 2 mp3's AND 2 videos...

multiple mp3s are fine since buraimaster1234's "His World" map was ranked with 4 mp3s...
And...
<peppy>you can't have two videos
<peppy>or do you mean different difficulties?
<jmaeshawn>yeah, i meant one video for each difficulty
<jmaeshawn>easy and hard
<jmaeshawn>i thought it should be fine as long as i have the file size low
<jmaeshawn>is that OK peppy?
<peppy>i guess its okay
<jmaeshawn>yay thank you peppy :)
So now, all that should be needed for ranking of this map is for me to finish the easy strawberry difficulty! :)

EDIT: Finshed easy difficulty, rank away! :)
foulcoon
[Strawberries]
Offset is early... see "Full"
00:03:26 (4) - wtf? snap this to the blue tick...
00:04:80 (3) - ^^^^^
00:08:17 (1) - this and all other instances of this are kinda rough for an easy difficulty imo, but if you insist it can stay.
00:50:095 - i feel like a note is missing here... its very awkward the way it is now.
00:52:21 (1,1) - HELL NO i am NOT letting this slide...
01:19:90 (1) - everything after this hits a tad early and is confusing... consider cutting.

[Full]
Can you fix the video offset? its a tad early.

I don't know why since it plays well.. the offset sounds REALLY early. I would try 2,988.
Theres not much to say about this difficulty. Its only fault is theres like 4 hitsounds in the entire map and they're all finishes. Can you mix it up a little? It sounds like its lacking a lot of WHISTLE ;D
m980
Background Please.

Strawberries
00:09:42 (3,1) - Space properly please. Spacing from 2-3 should be equal to 3-1.
00:14:03 (1,1,1,1) - Okay.. This part is just messed up. Spacing from the first 2 should not be the same as the second 2.
00:41:68 (1) - Not snapped.. Move it onto the red tick.
00:52:21 (1) - This is abit short..
01:14:13 (2,3,1) - Space properly please. Spacing from 2-3 should be equal to 3-1.
01:19:66 (1) - Seriously.. Red tick.
01:26:29 (1) - Seriously.. Blue tick.

Respace stuff after timing changes.

Super Dance
Why is this flawless?

>.>

No Whistles?? :(
Ekaru
All I really gotta say is:

Both difficulties:
Tick rate of 2. Sounds (and looks) better. 1 is too low in my opinion for an energetic song like this.

Super Dance:

Only thing I would say is to go through the map quickly and look for things like:
00:20:28 (6) - As in, the notes touch each other when they're 1/2 apart. Just move them slightly so they have at least a tiny gap between them. Why? It's confusing and looks eh-ish. You don't have to, though, since they're still spaced correctly.

Other then those two things, they're fine. :) Good job, they're fun.
m980
Sinistro
I'd like to recommend a couple of tone-downs in Strawberry, since it's meant to be the easier difficulty of the two.

00:43:16 (2) - Make this jump a little smaller.
Delete the last bit with the spinner and 4 beats, it's a bit advanced to read at such a difficulty level.

UPDATE: Ranked after informing m980 and getting his approval as well.
Guavaman_old
Yay! first playthrough! Good job on this beatmap! It was chalenging, and very fun! I like the song! I fave this!
peppy
Orkel
Aw, I just finally finished this with an A and noticed it had gone back unranked :(

Hopefully it'll be up again soon.
Sinistro
Waaaah I forgot!

Reranked. -_-
Real1
LuigiHann
Zerostarry
+5 ms? ;_;
show more