forum

Bad Religion - The Hopeless Housewife

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
A Quick Alias
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008-09-07 at 09:31:00 PM

Artist: Bad Religion
Title: The Hopeless Housewife
Tags: Bad Religion Hopeless Housewife
BPM: 85.15
Filesize: 5704kb
Play Time: 02:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (1.72 stars, 165 notes)
Download: Bad Religion - The Hopeless Housewife
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a wonderful punk rock song, and I was shocked to see that osu! had very, very little Bad Religion available. Thus, The Hopeless Housewife beatmap was born.

osu! needs more punk rock! If you can make beatmaps and have some great punk music on hand, give it a shot!

I will make more difficulties if they are requested and I feel the need.

This is my first beatmap, so let me know what you think!
Dranoel
[hard] seems to be more of a normal. To make something more difficult, increase the distance spacing (hold down alt in the editor), create trickier patterns, and use more of the background beats.

The timing is off. I would give you a definite tempo, but the song itself doesn't have a consistent tempo.
Use these timings to start with.
BPM 173.22 offset 3,379
BPM 169.85 offset 22,770
171.31 , 31,240
175.28 , 34,040
174.21 , 50,830
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to time the whole song, but you can get the gist. Use the Playback Rate slider to your advantage to find where the beats are. Use the metronome in the timing section and listen through your whole song. When the metronome starts to go off, go to where it starts to not line up, go to the compose section to line up with the white line (or sometimes the red line in your song). Go to the Timing Setup Panel in the timing section, add a new timing section. Make the offset of the new selection to what it says on the bottom left of your screen (replace the minutes with 60 seconds and add a zero at the end of your result because it asks for thousandths of a second when the timer gives only hundredths). Do this for the rest of the song.

You'll need to realign all your note after this, but at least your song will be closer to a solid tempo.