forum

FLAME ME NOOBZ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Flame Material:
I've been on my PC every day since last christmas.
I dedicate all of my free time to anime and games.
I am a Nintendo Fanboy.
I hate sports.
I am English and I mock Welsh, Americans and French.
I think women deserve to be treated differently.
I don't like TWEWY.
I don't like Sony.
I love KyoAni.
I love Touhou.
I hate Code Geass.
I suggest rape.

Go.
James
hahahhhaahahahah
SBKT
I am special. You can read to me slowly.
Loginer
Not much to flame with. Shame on you for not liking TWEWY, though. :/
Saturos
Get a life and some friends, noob.

]/me hides signature.
Loginer

Saturos wrote:

Get a life and some friends, noob.

]/me hides signature.
But Saturos failed, and as Loginer looked at it, he noticed something odd...
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
you have opinions, congratulations
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

Loginer wrote:

Not much to flame with. Shame on you for not liking TWEWY, though. :/
Make something up.

OP is gay.
Loginer
In this post I would like to respond directly to Neo@lex's deceitful apothegms. However, considering his inability to cope with the truth I feel that doing so would be a great disservice to Neo@lex at this time. So, instead, I'll devote the rest of this letter to explaining as politely as possible how it is legitimate to have misgivings about slovenly card sharks who infringe upon our most important constitutional rights. Let's get down to brass tacks: He commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for him to sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future. Now that I think about it, his circulars are wrong for the same reason that drug use, adultery, lust, murder, and lying are wrong. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: It's easy for us to shake our heads at his foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should prevent his disaffected, slimy theatrics from spreading like a malignant tumor. It's easy for us to say, "I am burning to know what types of brazen, twisted reasons exist in the heads of those who prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because I'm sure Neo@lex wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to prostrate the honor, power, independence, laws, and property of entire countries? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how if Neo@lex wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults.

We can't stop Neo@lex overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to illustrate the virtues that Neo@lex lacks -- courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry. He should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. Neo@lex shows a curious unwillingness to make this world a kinder, gentler place. That proves that he wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey his every command. To produce such an army, Neo@lex plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach he takes, there are few certainties in life. I, speaking as someone who is not a mingy prophet of elitism, have counted only three: death, taxes, and Neo@lex doing some infantile thing every few weeks.

We must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that Neo@lex will pooh-pooh the concerns of others. And to overcome these fears, we must comment on Neo@lex's assertions. He has been trying to convince us that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. This pathetic attempt to vilify our history, character, values, and traditions deserves no comment other than to say that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Neo@lex. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that Neo@lex alleges that fetishism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Let me close by reminding you that the statements I made about Neo@lex in this post are in earnest. I will not equivocate. I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single inch. And I will be heard.
YoshiKart
google "complaint letter generator"
ash
i was fine with everything except

neo@lex wrote:

I think women deserve to be treated differently.
but then again, you're english, and the english don't know any better because they are stupid

i mean, seriously, how did a mere group of colonists outsmart and defeat an entire country of british people with red suits?
(flame material above)
xerxes_oli
i hate you
ash
no
adam2046
I respect your beliefs, you fluffing noob.
It's A ok to make fun of the welsh, americans and the french.