forum

Matchbox 20 - If You're Gone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 3:39:48 PM

Artist: Matchbox 20
Title: If You're Gone
BPM: 110
Filesize: 6323kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.34 stars, 85 notes)
  2. Normal (3.71 stars, 344 notes)
  3. Hard (4.51 stars, 468 notes)
Download: Matchbox 20 - If You're Gone
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Timing check pl0x~

And another difficulty coming up. So, please hold up. XD

EDIT: Alright, all done.

Go tear it up, mods. >_>;
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Hmm. Highlight all section, -10ms, 110 BPM?

It doesn't sound as good in the editor but it plays a lot better for me. Towards the end i get ~15 MS late on all notes.

Going to pop this for now, but reserving the right to rank once we discuss this a bit on IRC.
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
Fixed the timing~

Nevermind, Rolled said there might be a fluctuating BPM in the song. Need timing mod help! D:
Cyclone
Timing Checked and told to Maxwell in IRC. After SEVERAL tests I was getting anywhere from 1 late to 5 early. (about 3-5ms early is normal for me)
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
Fixed with the new recommended sections~

Thanks, Cyclone. :D
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
At the current offsets, I'm getting about 7-12ms early.
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
That would be kinda going back to my old offsets. I am not pushing it back yet though... any mods with any recommendations?

Download: Green Day - American Idiot (Sushi971) [iNiS].osu
Sinistro
I'm getting similar test play stats to the ones I get when playing ranked maps. Nothing in the timing or the rest of the map jumps as problematic to me, so...

/me crunches this map and adds it to the ever-growing Matchbox20 heap
Real1
So like, when I download this, it won't extract itself. Says "Can't move beatmap to/from the Songs folder" or something like that. This is the only beatmap that does so.

And yes, I deleted the downloaded file, and redownloaded, yet it didn't work. It's only this beatmap, no other. Am I the only one having this problem? :(
Or has this become corrupt for some reason?
Can someone who has not already downloaded this try?
[Youmu]
yeah i had the same problem
Starrodkirby86
I had this beatmap for a while now and recommended a friend to download it for points. He got that problem as well. I can upload a temporary alternative version...just that you need to extract it into the Songs Folder and all. =/

http://www.sendspace.com/file/138ffh

Someone better correct it though if there is a problem.
[Youmu]
k that works thanks kirby :)
Real1
Ah, so I wasn't alone. Thanks! :D