>sell
>leave

Package Tracking
0001 0001 (johnmedina999) - delivered!
0001 0002 (Serraionga) - delivered!

Expansions!
ColdTooth: Rights to sell within the establishment
levesterz
did you just say selling a meme. Thats great cause i have a meme to sell is this

what is this you might ask? white bg with a random anime thingy that holding a blood??( yeah i couldn`t figure out whtere it just ketchup or blood cause it taste salty but the anime girl just say its just ketchup) knife . Yeah dont you just judge this meme by its look. infact with this you can create a new meme and sort.
How much is this piece of crap masterpiece worth well, if you call today its just cost only 100 pp.
but wait if you calll within 10 min I will throw in this
for you to find randomm word to shitpost cause sometime you cant figure any letter to write just random garb a letter from that magic box of scrabble and follow the letter of that and type away

so what are you waitin for just can this number 1-800-hdgfjkldfguydfnrgvbhjkdfhjklfgudjfrgh-gasm now.
battery not included
kai99
i want to buy . but how much?
levesterz

kai99 wrote:

i want to buy . but how much?
my pro ducts? its only 100pp but you have to call now tho otherwise its 100000000pp
Topic Starter
Naimae
i won't buy this meme for 100pp, this meme is only worth about 20pp at best

look, i've already taken your meme and emphasized its meme quality, making it a more valuable item while still being able to sell it for a relatively cheap price and still make profit

i'm selling this one for about 100pp, price is negotiable
KupcaH
>buy potato nudes meme
Meah
Selling myself
kai99
KupcaH

Meah wrote:

Selling myself
Price?
Meah

KupcaH wrote:

Meah wrote:

Selling myself
Price?
Free
KupcaH
Good deal. I'll take you.
Meah
Help me find Douglas
burningapple
i'm douglas
KupcaH
no way
Zekks

Citremi wrote:

johnmedina999
I will buy 20 of your meme, Citremi even though I think it's stolen goods.
Serraionga
Looks like Douglas was actually someone from the Spanish subforum. My suspicions were true all along.
I would like to sell the following meme. I was planning to use it from the very start but ended up gathering dust instead. Please be gentle with Spaghetto-Sugoi, will you?

ColdTooth
burningapple
how much costs this meme
ColdTooth

burningapple wrote:

how much costs this meme
84 icicles
show more