forum

Radiohead - No Surprises

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
caelus
with video | without video

This is my third beatmap. : D So um. The timing might be a bit off at some parts because I had a lot of trouble with timing here and I added like way too many timing points so that's not good. And I don't have an easier mode yet. The song's by Radiohead, and this is probably the best song from the OK Computer album. There's no spinners I think and one long break in the middle of the song.
Manabeast
Well, first thing I have to say: SLOW SLIDERS ARE SLOOOOOWWW. Seriously, you're chugging along and then Sllliiiiiidddeeee...... It doesn't feel right.

The break in the middle, it might be nice if you had a section break there. The HP drain on this song is so slow that it doesn't matter, but for consistency's sake, it'd be nice to have.

The beat spacing could be worked a bit more. It's nothing map-breaking, just a nice touch.

On the plus side, I liked the timing, and the difficulty matched the song's atmosphere. Not too sure how I feel about the music video, but eh. Not my place.

So, a bit shaky, but a good effort.
Topic Starter
caelus
Oh my god. I just realized that I forgot the break thing. Oops? xD I'll fix it later. Soon. Something.

Oh, and the sliders were even slower before so I felt that it was fast enough afterwards. Haha.