forum

SION - Funky Cat Maybe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
SION - Funky Cat Maybe

RAISE 'A BOTH YOUR HANDS! *sways from side-to-side*

Make sure you have video enabled for this one. An easy version is coming tonight.
Manabeast
It's.... Like Thriller.... But with Cat Ears.

I love it. XD Harder than most hard songs, but eh. Still fun.
Ivalset
Posting a positive reply here so it gets ranked already.

Yeah.
Zallius
one word. HAWT :o
Man its all coming back. You should do Hajikero too! PUPAS!!!
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Nicely done! Very cute video too. Now we just need an easy version, and then rawr, rankage. =D
Loginer
OK, peppy, you have two choices. Either you make an easy version, or I will. This needs moar ranking. <_<
Topic Starter
peppy

Loginer wrote:

OK, peppy, you have two choices. Either you make an easy version, or I will. This needs moar ranking. <_<
ARGH. Easy is >50% done I just keep finding bugs when making it. I have also modified hard, so wait around! TONIGHT I PROMISE.
Hitoshirenu Shourai

peppy wrote:

TONIGHT I PROMISE.
*Watches clock intently* O_O
Topic Starter
peppy
New version of hard up, and normal mode.

Play, rank, enjoy :).

Download: SION - Funky Cat Maybe (peppy) [Normal].osu

Download: SION - Funky Cat Maybe (peppy) [Hard].osu
Loginer

peppy wrote:

New version of hard up, and normal mode.

Play, rank, enjoy :).
RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED RANKED... RANKED.
eyup
W.
I.
N.
Puffles
I'm so confused. Why is that girl running away from the cute innocent catgirls? And why are there UFOs? Are the catgirls aliens? Or did aliens abduct normal humans and give them cat ears and make them do cute dances? It's so confuzzling. :shock:
Dark Deception_old
Nicely done! Very cute video too. Now we just need an easy version, and then rawr, rankage. =D
I second that. I saw the vid and guess what... Kyuut!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
LuigiHann
This is pretty cute. My one minor complaint is that a lot of the "dance move" sliders and such seem to go in the opposite direction of what I would expect. It's like they're dancer-relative rather than screen-relative, which isn't intuitive. It doesn't hurt the gameplay, but I think the illusion would work better if it the sliders always moved in the same screen direction as the dancers, like in the "Pop Star" one. Otherwise the moves are great, timing is awesome, etc. :D
Dark Deception_old
This is pretty cute. My one minor complaint is that a lot of the "dance move" sliders and such seem to go in the opposite direction of what I would expect. It's like they're dancer-relative rather than screen-relative, which isn't intuitive. It doesn't hurt the gameplay, but I think the illusion would work better if it the sliders always moved in the same screen direction as the dancers, like in the "Pop Star" one. Otherwise the moves are great, timing is awesome, etc.
This is pretty cute. My one minor complaint is that a lot of the "dance move" sliders and such seem to go in the opposite direction of what I would expect. It's like they're dancer-relative rather than screen-relative, which isn't intuitive. It doesn't hurt the gameplay, but I think the illusion would work better if it the sliders always moved in the same screen direction as the dancers, like in the "Pop Star" one. Otherwise the moves are great, timing is awesome, etc. :D
But still it's soooo KYUUT!! CHIBI KAWAII!!^_^_^_^_^_^_^
awp
I think it was already addressed anyhow.
Topic Starter
peppy

LuigiHann wrote:

I blame lack of strict video sync. On my PC everything is almost perfectly in sync (screen relative)... Have you tried playing through the song with/without using the "skip" button to see if there is any difference? As soon as you make the video seek, you lose up to 500ms of accuracy in the video sync. Not sure I can do anythign about this due to video codec limitations.
Dark Deception_old
Those chibi girls with cat ears and happy smiles makes me want to give them a cute hug!

:chibi smile:
Kodora
lol fixed heart icon