forum

Lag ...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ema Skye
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Ivalset
This might not help at all, but try going to options and enabling Limit Framerate.

Topic Starter
Ema Skye
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

FluffRat
You might try disabling shader effects (if enabled) and/or lowering the resolution to make the game more responsive.
awp
Pour Ema Skye (pardonne moi pour mon francais):

J'ai quelques questions:

-Combien de RAM avez-vous?
-Avez-vous toujours ce problème, ou est-ce qu'mise à jour l'a causé?
-Pouvez-vous énumérer quelques beatmaps qui posent le problème?

Ceci ne ressemble pas à d'un "mon ordinateur n'est pas plus rapide"; sorte de chose, parce que cela casserait le framerate, ne pas la synchronisation. Je pense cette la chose (la perte de synchronisation) ne devrait pas se produire basé sur le chemin peppy a conçu l'osu ! (non ce je sais, je suis juste un civvy régulier aiment le reste de vous quand il vient aux détails de l'exécution) ainsi je suis relativement certain je n'aider pas.
And again, in a language I don't butcher:

I have some questions.

How much RAM do you have?
Did you always have this problem, or did an update cause it?
Can you list some songs that cause the problem?

This doesn't sound like a "my computer is too slow" sort of thing, because that would break the framerate, not the synchronization. From my understanding, this sort of thing (the loss of synchronization) should NOT happen based on the way peppy's designed osu! (not that I know, I'm just a regular civvy like the rest of you when it comes to implementation details) so I'm relatively certain I can't help.
Echo
luckydog_old
Actually, I've been having the same problems. I can run windows media play, Maya (3D program), Google Chrome, Yahoo messenger and Osu! All at the same time and it was fine. But if I have a Windows Live Messenger window open, Osu! Lags immensely. I tried fixing the frame rate but it don't work.
Echo
Then close Windows Live Messenger and get another better client.
luckydog_old
I only use MSN for University. Plus the lag only Occurs sometimes. Sometimes just minimizing the window helps, other times I have to close the program.

I thought it may help solve the problem.
Topic Starter
Ema Skye
Since the last time (it makes a long time lol) : in fact it's not in the high difficulties, it's in the game in totality, even the menu -_-, it's been two days i barely can play ... all my configurations are good, and i don't manage to play with the limit framerate, it makes my playing so slow T-T ... and that graphic problem only happens on osu! ... a friend told me it's maybe my internet connection (i don't know how to say "débit" in english ^^') as osu! is an online game, but i have doubts ... (just a precision: the lag even happens in the "edit mode", well, i said in all the game, so this precision is idiot -_-')
peppy
Something is eating your CPU. Check task manager while osu! is running and find out what it is.
Topic Starter
Ema Skye
hum ... how to say that to you my dear peppy *_* ... i can check my task manager while osu! is running, of course =3, but i can't (and i'm formal => i really can't ^^') find out what the problem is ^_^" i'm far to be a pro at informatic -_- ... so, how can i see what is eating my CPU 8) ?

(ps: i love you peppy ! =33)
James
try to use windowed mode, put the osu window to the left side of your screen and the task manager at the right side. that should do it.

P.S. you got too much emoticons in almost every post you make. ^^ which is kinda cool. <3
Topic Starter
Ema Skye