forum

Robin Beanland & Chris Marlow - Conker's Bad Fur Day - Great

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlexAybara
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, September 12, 2008 at 8:05:36 PM

Artist: Robin Beanland & Chris Marlow
Title: Great Mighty what now?
Tags: Conker's Bad Fur Day Great Mighty Poo
BPM: 96.69
Filesize: 6743kb
Play Time: 02:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.87 stars, 176 notes)
  2. Normal (3.08 stars, 233 notes)
Download: Robin Beanland & Chris Marlow - Great Mighty what now?
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Uh...ya. A friend wanted me to do this so..here it is. Or well its what I got so far anyways. Tell me if i need to fix the timing or something. It would be appreciated.

Warning, just incase I need to put this, This isnt a song your parents or something should hear you playing. XD
Behon
Ahahaha, great song choice.

For Normal, the circles could be a size or two bigger. Also, maybe a brownish color scheme?

Also, here's a background:

Topic Starter
AlexAybara
Thank you. I added that picture. XD (Cant believe im seriously working on this song) And the size of the circles has been increased a size.
Saturos
You will need to shorten the title on this. I suggest taking out 'Conker's Bad Fury Day' completely. If it still looks too long, just use the artists' last names.
Topic Starter
AlexAybara
I added an easy mode though It needs work still. Just removed random notes and moved them around really. XD And I shortened the title.
Behon
The download isn't working. Try reuploading it.
Topic Starter
AlexAybara
Ok. Does it work now? o_o And the easy mode may be bad. I need to go through it and actually listen to how the notes sound with some of the others missing. XD I kinda didnt put much effort into the easy mode. <_<;;
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.