forum

Highest combo songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0bj3c7i0n
Any songs that have 1000+ combo basically.
In particular, http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=profile&u=10190 , under achievements, what song has 2000 combo?

Discuss highest combos as well...
Gemi
Only songs with 2000+ combo are the approved maps Yoko Ishida - paraparaMAX I and TERRA - Dance Dance Revolution NON STOP MEGAMIX.
James
wait for my ddr marathon (i just need to fix those overlapping spinners)
it should be the easiest 2000 combo marathon map.
Echo
Ryuuseigun has 2000+ too.
James
but you need to almost FC it... =(
Cabasho
non of those songs are ranked, are they? ·_·?

isnt there any song that is 2k or more combo that is ranked?
Saturos

Cabasho wrote:

No, and there never will be. That's what the Approved map section is for.

All the maps mentioned in this thread are Approved and will count towards your achievement, since I assume that's what you're worried about.
MaxwellDemon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos

MaxwellDemon wrote:

*is sad that no one mention Megaman Mix.* :(
'Twas approved after this thread existed~
Larto
Through the Fire and Flames (kingcobra), Marisa and Kanbu are some RANKED maps, that have 1000+ combo. I suggest TTFAF, Marisa is hard to do. Good luck getting it on the last one, too.

I believe there are some more 1000+ rankedz, but these are the most known.
Cabasho

Saturos wrote:

Cabasho wrote:

All the maps mentioned in this thread are Approved and will count towards your achievement, since I assume that's what you're worried about.
no, actually i was worried bout getting the score of archiving a 2k combo =P, i think it should be around 25millions, isnt it? (well, depends of the song difficulty... but is just an aprox)
vytalibus

Cabasho wrote:

Saturos wrote:

Cabasho wrote:

no, actually i was worried bout getting the score of archiving a 2k combo =P, i think it should be around 25millions, isnt it? (well, depends of the song difficulty... but is just an aprox)
Wha- Are you talking about the score? Ranked maps can only have a 10-million score (not exact) or less on their difficulties; otherwise, they're unrankable. Combos, however, are very different.
Echo
There aren't any 2k combo songs that are ranked, but they are approved. They both count towards achievements and both have online high scores, except that ranked songs count towards your ranked and total score when approved songs don't.
Swistak
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: ROCKY CHACK - Ringo Hiyori ~The Wolf Whistling Song (TV Size) (Estelle18) [akrolsmir's Hard].osu
Cabasho

vytalibus wrote:

Cabasho wrote:

Saturos wrote:

isnt there any song that is 2k or more combo that is ranked
-----------

Wha- Are you talking about the score? Ranked maps can only have a 10-million score (not exact) or less on their difficulties; otherwise, they're unrankable. Combos, however, are very different.
what i meant is that if there were any 2k (or more) combo ranked song, u will get around 25 millions for your ranking... and that is what i was looking for XD
Sinistro
A beatmap that allows you such a high score cannot be ranked for gameplay balance reasons.
Gilthunder
Well , i definitely the 2000+ combo map mae by SG :D utsuP-Adult's Toy : Inlove with it 8-)
Vuelo Eluko

cooookii wrote:

Well , i definitely the 2000+ combo map mae by SG :D utsuP-Adult's Toy : Inlove with it 8-)
hehe ye man i like da map centipede i pley it erryday xd
Bauxe

cooookii wrote:

5 years...

5 fucking years...
Kedge_old
Holy necro, but not a bad one, high combo maps plz~
show more