forum

IOSYS - Marisa Stole the Precious Thing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrPoptart
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 6:25:39 AM

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
BPM: 172
Filesize: 3720kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.32 stars, 292 notes)
  2. Normal (3.35 stars, 294 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My First try at steping a beatmap, The bpm is a little off, but I couldn't get it perfect, got each note (circle, step, drum, beat?) as close as I could, so you can't really tell. If you can, tell me where so I can fix it. Feed-back pl0x.

EDIT: why does it have two difficulties? I only made and uploaded one =/
Card N'FoRcE
The question is why you made a Marisa map if there is another one which is famous here... :?
It's one of the most played map, so I wonder why you missed it...

My First try at steping a beatmap, The bpm is a little off, but I couldn't get it perfect, got each note (circle, step, drum, beat?) as close as I could, so you can't really tell. If you can, tell me where so I can fix it. Feed-back pl0x.
This sentence has no meaning.
Anyone could tell the difference, because if the timing is not perfect there will be lots of 50 and 100 that shouldn't have been...
Anyway, BPM should be 170, if i remember well.

Sorry if I'm so harsh, but a map has to be almost perfect to get it ranked... :?

Download: Gunther Feat. Samantha Fox - Touch Me (osuplayer111) [Armin's yaoi manga].osu
Topic Starter
MrPoptart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
just search 'Marisa'

its under its Japanese name.
Topic Starter
MrPoptart
Oh ok, Thanks =D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.