forum

SamBakZa - There she is!! Step 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zaterdag 22 november 2008 at 21:51:45

Artist: SamBakZa
Title: Cake Dance
BPM: 144,02
Filesize: 12017kb
Play Time: 04:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,72 stars, 153 notes)
  2. Hard (4,56 stars, 65 notes)
  3. Normal (2,36 stars, 244 notes)
Download: SamBakZa - Cake Dance
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Here's my secret project! There she is!! Step 2

Not much to say about this one, except that I'm putting a lot of effort in it.
Well, enjoy and leave any comments - either positive or negative - in the thread. I'll be happy to reply.

To be continued in Part 3... (j/k, part 1 ain't done yet)

EDIT: Followed Card n' Force's advice, (I think I missed one thing though), I have a decent explanation for the Break near the end: The arrows that appear and the Health bar shortly dissapearing give off a "Wait, it's not done yet!" vibe.

EDIT 2: Uploaded normal, hooray for a bunch of spacing I need pointed out where it goes wrong. (Is that even a decent sentence?)

EDIT 3: Minor Changes to Easy; Worked on Normal, together with some whistles and such.

EDIT 4: Tweaked Normal a bit, and added an idea for Hard, finished on the schedule of "whenever-I-feel-like-it"
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Um.. bump! I'm still waiting for the rank..
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Re-bump, I'm not gonna let my work go to the graveyard. But seriously, can someone come and give some advice?
Card N'FoRcE
Ok, i checked it.
The title Should be Cake Dance, like the author of the flash says in newgrounds ;)

Timing:
I don't know if 144,00 is good, anyway i came up with 144,02
Offset 37237, yours was a little late (but you were really close, good job)

00:37:24 (1,1,1,1) - Just place them better in the grid. You have plenty of space ;)
00:52:86 (4) - flip vertically and fix spacing
00:54:74 (1,2,3) - space them like the previous combo
01:00:99 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i think that flipping verticcally the whole combo would be better to help spacing fix here.
01:10:57 (1,2,3,4) - same as 00:54:74 (1,2,3)
01:14:74 (1,2,3) - same
01:19:53 (5) - just a little farther
01:52:23 (1) - big spacing mistake
TI won't continue listing spacing errors because they're so maaaany, so check this image and also fix like i suggested.
02:27:02 (7) - put it 1/4 before in timeline
02:57:22 (1) - this one is weird, but well, maybe you had a good reason
Maybe you should decrease HP drain since there are lots of pauses between beats.
nooodl_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007

Wojjan wrote:

Re-bump, I'm not gonna let my work go to the graveyard. But seriously, can someone come and give some advice?
Maps that get send to the graveyard are those without activity for four weeks....
Card N'FoRcE
Got the full title of the song.

Title: "Happy Birthday to me"
Author: Bulldog Mansion
Topic Starter
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Psychium_old
Just so you know, I'm also attempting to make a beat map for this same song, but when I started, I had no idea someone else was doing it. I guess it was because when I searched for the song, I search the real name, so I hope this will not cause any problems when I try to submit my version.

Download: Kanako Itou - A.R. (Rigeru) [waros's Taiko].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.