forum

Ayana - Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kajae
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Kotobuki Minako - Dear My Keys ~Kenban no Mahou~ (poisonn) [lufi10's waifu].osu
Topic Starter
Kajae
Bump! As I am waiting for ranking feedback (obviously) :)
Topic Starter
Kajae
I'd really like some feedback on this map. In my eyes, I don't see much wrong with it unless someone doesn't like how some sliders are shaped or what have you.
Card N'FoRcE
Wow, really good job on timing. I think it's perfect :)
But you should fix lots of beatspacing, because there are lots of mistakes.
Use this as a guide or maybe turn on distance snap (choose multiplier holding Alt)
Other than that...

- Normal:
00:44:40 (5) - shorten this by 1/2
And since it's a normal, you should consider decreasing a little circle size, since that one is more fit for an hard.

- Hard:
00:44:40 (5) - shorten by 1/4
01:11:17 (7) - same
01:14:86 (1) - should be 1/4 longer
01:18:55 (7) - shorten by 1/4
01:20:86 (11) - should be 1/4 late
01:21:09 (12) - should be 1/4 longer

Fix spacing and this map will be cool ;)
Topic Starter
Kajae
Ok, thanks for that help, Card. Fixed those problems :)

The beat spacing was mainly because I'd add a note or move one around and forget to check the distance after that. And I wasn't using beat spacing for combo end to combo beginning.

This is why it always pays to have someone else go over your work.

Also: I'm glad the timing is good. I spent WAY too long messin with that :o
Mogsy
Normal:
Some spacing consistency issues, but I'm willing to overlook them, since it's never a huge distance difference.

Bubbled, unless someone wants to pop it due to those minor spacing issues.
Topic Starter
Kajae
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Kajae
kingcobra52
Normal:

00:47:64 (1) - Move 1/2 beat forward in the timeline, then add a break before this.
00:49:94 (5) - Increase the length by 1/2 beat.

Also, anything else that you see that you can change to make a map a bit easier (but not too easy), please do.

Hard:

00:28:71 (3) - Decrease the length by 1/4 and recalculate the break.
01:01:94 (3) - Decrease the length by 1/4, add 1 more repeat.

btw, the reason the spacing is inconsistent is because you're using the default grid level of 1. You don't have to change this map, but for future maps, I would advise that you use grid level 2 or 3 for more precise spacing. :)

Downgraded to star.
Topic Starter
Kajae
Ok, fixed those things you mentioned kingcobra. Along with the beat spacing. Changing the grid to 3 and re-doing all the notes showed HUGE differences than grid size 1. The only thing I looked at before doing this map was the FAQ for editing which didn't mention grid size. I just didn't look around enough in the actual editor. :o

As for making Normal easier, as far as notes go I honestly think it's fine. I've played songs that were harder and still called "Normal." I increased circle size and dropped overall difficulty down to default middle, as it was 1 above. Also moved a few notes around for easier visibility and ease of hitting.
Topic Starter
Kajae
Bump for approval! Or more feedback. Or both! :D
Topic Starter
Kajae
Still waiting on some kind of feedback or approval please. :|
Topic Starter
Kajae