forum

[!] OT-Bingo Season 3 | OPEN | 1st Prize: 4 months supporter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Railey2
OT-Bingo is back with some changes

Introducing OT-Bingo Season 3 - balanced (I hope)

You all probably know how to play by now, but here is a tl;dr of the rules so far:

1. You get boxes by making posts or threads that fulfill the conditions of a box
  2. Get 5 boxes horizontally or vertically and you win! Diagonally doesn't count
  3. The boxes are hidden so you can't "cheat" your way to victory by making posts that purposely get you boxes
  4. Every two days or so I'll update you on the boxes you got. I'll send you a PM
  5. The scoreboard tells you who is playing and who is currently closest to winning
Changes

1. The biggest change is, of course, the prize money! The winner gets 4 months of supporter from me, and all the fame and glory too. Obviously, the fame and glory is more important, but the 4 months of supporter are a nice extra amirite?

2. Every player will get the same board this time. Also: There are no "post after X"-boxes.

3. IMPORTANT CHANGE: HOW CAN YOU JOIN THE GAME?
If you post in this thread, you're technically already part of the game. Every thread with a [!] at the start of its name will be part of the game.
Posting in any other thread will not count towards OT-Bingo, even if a post in there happens to fulfill the conditions of a box.
Since this thread has a [!] at the start, it will be the first thread that can score you some boxes! If you play to win, just create all of your threads to have a [!] at the start, so I know where to look.

And yes, I made this rule because I'm a lazy piece of shit and don't want to look at every thread

Oh, and btw... Editing the thread-title of an old thread and bumping it up doesn't count :v

Some final pieces of info

- You can technically get 19/25 boxes without making a single thread, but I've arranged the board in a way that it is impossible to win without making a thread. There is at least 1 box in each row and column that is thread-related. Don't forget the [!] if you make a thread, otherwise it won't count!

- If the game takes too long, I'll slowly leak information to help the players out and speed up the process.

- I tried to balance the difficulty of each row and column, so that each of them are approximately the same in difficulty. Here's a chart that I made where I rated every box based on how difficult it is (High numbers: Hard to get).

Balancing the game is harder than one might think. I really hope that this game won't be over within a day, nor do I hope that it'll last 3 weeks without anyone making significant progress.

Please play fair and don't tell anyone what some of the boxes are. After all, you'd lower your own chances of winning by doing that :b

Without further ado...

Have fun! May the greatest poster of all win.

Scoreboard:
Format
Name: Total number of boxes - Highest number of boxes in a row/column

Kupcah: 12 - 4
Enetro: 6 - 2
Blitzfrog: 9 - 3
Endaris: 5 - 3
abraker: 9 - 3
Serraionga: 11 - 3
roshan: 3 - 1
Meah: 5 - 2

- thanks to abraker for letting me "borrow" some of his format, and for allowing me to make and post Season 3. All Hail the inventor of OT-Bingo
Endaris
Alas, let's fight for fame and glory!
johnmedina999
I want to join early this time.
KupcaH
Al hail the inventor of OT-Bingo
DJ Enetro
Count. Me. In.
Blitzfrog
Hit me boi
abraker
oh boi here we go again
Naimae
bingo bango bongo
DJ Enetro
*and so, the third era of OT!Bingo was born. Players rushed to join, and the winner is highly speculated!*
Serraionga
/in
Serraionga
/in
Foxtrot
bada bing
Meah
It's this time of the year again!

Of the sky and of the ground,
May you cast your divine energies down.
Unto the light and unto the dark,
Shitposting Spirit, transcend into my heart.
Hear my pleas and ascend to earth,
I give you the portal to ascend to birth.
I invoke OT Bingo 2 winner Meah.
Serraionga
So Meah won the last one?
DJ Enetro
It won't be blacked out this time lmao
Serraionga
imagine there's a box for new pages
Foxtrot

Foxtrot wrote:

bada bing
fuck i really regret doing this
Endaris

Foxtrot wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

bada bing
fuck i really regret doing this
that was quick
levesterz
wew
abraker
I just want to see my tally already

also railey, I noticed you don't have anything regarding exiles or thread related silences. I had that covered in my last bingo as a disclaimer that I don't support making OT a hellscape to win some game. I suggest you do same.
show more