forum

Younha - Memory

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fz_arnz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 15 September, 2008 at 6:54:07 AM

Artist: Younha
Title: Memory
BPM: 125
Filesize: 8419kb
Play Time: 04:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.7 stars, 486 notes)
Download: Younha - Memory
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Here's a song from Younha.
A very good song in my opinion :)

Notes follow the vocals mostly, and some bass drums to fill up the gaps in the vocals. Well.. in the 2nd verse there is no bass drum played..so expect to die between the gaps if you are low on health xD

Newbies are expected to die after the 2nd chorus.. :))

This is my 2nd beatmap. Feel free to comment =)
kingcobra52
Timing:

Change your offset to 13,917, then do the 4 R's.

Since there's only a constant beat at the beginning, you might want to consider starting where the lyrics start. If not, then at least do something interesting with the beats at the beginning besides stack them :P

00:31:19 (1,2) - This you cannot do at all because the sliders overlap each other. Every place that you do this will need to be changed.

You will also need to use distance snap to reposition all of your beats. Beats that are farther apart in the timeline need to be farther apart on the map. See this pic. A clear example where you don't do this is at 01:01:43 (4,5,6,7,8,9), there were many other places I noticed though.

One more thing: I'd rename normal to hard due to how high the rating is and because the circle size, hp drain, etc. are all suited for a hard map.

Other than that, pretty good map and song. :)