forum

Forte Escape - End of the Moonlight

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sousei
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
Awesome. One of my favorite DJMAX songs. This is done pretty well too.

Anyways, time to mod.

-First off, these seem more of a Normal, Hard, and Intense to me...
-You should add different pictures for each difficulty. There were 5 in that .rar. If you do change to Intense, the SC would be appropriate. This is just to stay true to the DJMAX theme.
-You should add Lead in Time, because it starts rather quickly. 1 and a half seconds seem to work well.
-I'm not sure the color choice is good for the video. The video uses many shades of blue and they seem to blend in sometimes. For now i'd say make the dark blue slightly brighter as it blends in with the black sky at times. This one may just be me though.
-Add DJMAX in the source if you want.
-I'll have to look at this more in detail tomorrow, as i have other things i need to mod tonight.

Timing:
This surprised me... but it seems closer to 155.04 BPM and 408 offset. I'm not quite set on this timing though, and will work more on it.
^Ignore this, Look at next post for timing.^

Easy and Normal will be modded tomorrow. I know those 2 sliders in the beginning of normal will have to be changed though.

Hard:

00:33:88 (8) - Feels unnecessary. I'd personally say completely remove it, but it feels ok if moved to the right 1/2 beat.
00:37:17 (5,6) - I kind of feel the same about both of these notes, but i'll leave that to your own preference.
00:53:62 (4,5) - Move to the left 1/4 beat
00:53:62 (7) - Remove it
00:53:62 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Re-map it with the above changes included
01:00:88 (1,2) - Move 1/4 beat to the right. Place closer to the 3 for spacing.
01:07:07 (2,3) - Same as above.
Cyclone
Ok, ignore what i said before about the timing.

155.00 BPM
388 Offset

I was having trouble adjusting all the offsets appropriately. Remove them and re-add them one at a time starting from the beginning. (AFTER you adjust to 388)

Normal:

Change the First 2 sliders
I feel as though all the last repeating sliders except the first and last need to be shortened by 1/4 beat.

Easy:

Same thing as i said about the end of Normal.

You might be able to ignore what i said about combo colors too. They seem to work ok now that i've looked at it more. Here's a Star, Fix what i listed in the last 2 posts and i'll give it a bubble.
Topic Starter
Sousei
Sorry, ill get back to this soon xD
i have to do some school cathing up and one other thing, ill do this after im done with these 2 things orz
nj on BAT btw~
mattyu007
Graveyarded by request
Cyclone
Revived.
Topic Starter
Sousei
First off, these seem more of a Normal, Hard, and Intense to me...
maybe, so that is why i renamed them to ex,nx,and hx! becuase i found out end of the moonlight was charted in o2jam x2
even though it was in DJMAX first D: but still, o2jam!
You should add different pictures for each difficulty. There were 5 in that .rar. If you do change to Intense, the SC would be appropriate. This is just to stay true to the DJMAX theme.
Did that, except for hx, i used one with SHD on it like o2jam, even though it looks like an edit and i dont think its real lol, i like the hard pic over the SC one anways, she looks hotter
You should add Lead in Time, because it starts rather quickly. 1 and a half seconds seem to work well.
3 >:O
155.00 BPM 388 Offset
390 work for you? =[

Easy:
Same thing as i said about the end of Normal.
did that, i think, lol

Normal
Change the First 2 sliders
ok changed
I feel as though all the last repeating sliders except the first and last need to be shortened by 1/4 beat.
did that, i think, lol again

Hard:
00:33:88 (8) - Feels unnecessary. I'd personally say completely remove it, but it feels ok if moved to the right 1/2 beat.
00:37:17 (5,6) - I kind of feel the same about both of these notes, but i'll leave that to your own preference.
took out
00:53:62 (4,5) - Move to the left 1/4 beat
i didnt get this orz
00:53:62 (7) - Remove it
i think you meant 8? so i took out 8 o.0 ( note right before the spinner)
00:53:62 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Re-map it with the above changes included
i didnt get this also D: but i dont see whats wrong >< her voice gets louder at that part ^^

01:00:88 (1,2) - Move 1/4 beat to the right. Place closer to the 3 for spacing.
01:07:07 (2,3) - Same as above.
was confused at this too orz, so i just made it a 5 note stream

I also changed the stream in the middle with the FFF stack and the stacks at the end into streams since that how my recent maps are like now weeeeeeee
rawrrawrwawr this map is pretty str8 lolz
James
omg i bet cyclone is very happy with HX hahahaha

all difficulties? use "inherit previous timing settings"

offset feels late... lets hope not...

HX:
00:48:19 (1) - change
00:49:16 (4) - change
why? because when i opened up the editor, editor tip about do not use overlapping sliders especially the slider itself appeared.
01:19:64 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,2,3,4) - ahahahahaha combo breaker after a stream XD osum

NX:
00:38:90 (1) - can you remove this circle and end the slider here?
i dont like triplets in easier difficulties, can you change them to repeating/reversed sliders instead? because triplets are not that much of a newbie skill..

EX:
00:40:35 (3) - hohoho start the slider at 00:40:45
00:48:19 (1) - same in NX
00:53:22 (1,2,3,4) - stack them? i don't know, it just looks better haha
01:12:87 (1) - start at 01:12:96
01:29:80 (1) - new combo color
Topic Starter
Sousei
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
Topic Starter
Sousei
bah, timing is pretty fine for me, i played NX haha
Jionggg

Hard:
00:48:09 (1) - hohohoho check this out~
D:

but i were to map this i would end EX and NX at 01:15:87~
yeah it does sound better if it ended there since then, they wouldnt have to hit just sounds
but i believe easy and normal difficulties should be able to play the song complete through lol

I also changed the titles to DJMAX titles D: why oh whyyyy!
Cyclone
I also changed the titles to DJMAX titles D: why oh whyyyy!
It's a DJMAX song, that's why.

Hard Style:
This is a lot for 1 fix, so i'll put it in a box for you.
00:53:22 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Since you didn't understand me before, i'll try this. Each "=" will represent 1 empty tick using 1/4 beat divisor, and each "|" will represent a beat:

Starting at 00:53:22 - |=|=|||=|===|

Now you said voice, but if you really wanted to follow the voice here, it should look like this:

Starting at 00:53:22 - |=|=|=|===|===| (that last one is actually the start of the spinner)

So depending on if you want to follow the drums or the voice here, pick one.
01:20:90 (1,2,3,4) - To many notes are stacked here. Unstack these.

That's all i could find. Normal and Easy had a lot of repeating sliders that made me go "...meh" I strongly suggest you look at that and see if there's any other option.
Topic Starter
Sousei
Hard:
00:53:22 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Since you didn't understand me before, i'll try this. Each "=" will represent 1 empty tick using 1/4 beat divisor, and each "|" will represent a beat:

Starting at 00:53:22 - |=|=|||=|===|

Now you said voice, but if you really wanted to follow the voice here, it should look like this:

Starting at 00:53:22 - |=|=|=|===|===| (that last one is actually the start of the spinner)

So depending on if you want to follow the drums or the voice here, pick one.
K i chose the drums, that part feels so empty now =((
01:20:90 (1,2,3,4) - To many notes are stacked here. Unstack these.
okok

Normal & Easy
Normal and Easy had a lot of repeating sliders that made me go "...meh" I strongly suggest you look at that and see if there's any other option.
i changed like 3 holds into 2 notes, i couldnt think of anything orz
James
Cyclone
Easy:
01:43:35 (1) - the 2 hit of this slider has a finish on it, and it doesn't sound like you meant it to be there.

That is all.
Topic Starter
Sousei
Easy:
01:43:35 (1) - the 2 hit of this slider has a finish on it, and it doesn't sound like you meant it to be there.
okok
Cyclone
James
come on, stop being lazy looking at other difficulties...

place audio lead in ok? it seems the audio lead in are gone
Topic Starter
Sousei
hold on, dont bubble this or rank this or anything 囧囧囧
doing something
peppy
To many spinners in easy/normal. Try and reduce the count of spinners to 2 or 3 in both difficulties plz. Apart from that I don't see any problems.
show more