forum

Darangen - Chrono Trigger Atonement OC ReMix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MagusZero
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zatoichi
Nice.

Personally, I liked black beats on dark backgrounds because they force you to REALLY listen to the music. But, other people don't think like me. So you might want to change the color of the background to something a little more brighter, or get rid of black.

The black beats come up on the IX-Style skin. Nevermind what's above. :x

Well made. Nice job.

Also,

>the greatest videogame villain ever concieved

Dr. Light.
Cyclone
Try a BPM of 192.00 Adjust all your notes accordingly, and i'll take another look at it. After you do that, you should get to work on another difficulty. Preferably a Hard. :P
Topic Starter
MagusZero
Well, its done... I fixed the timing as you said; but it makes the beginning kinda hard.
Cyclone
hmm... i have trouble figuring out what to say here..
Nevermind, figured out my problem

first off, add 45 to your offset. Second off, i doubt the BPM is 192.011, should be 192.000. Third off this will need at least second difficulty.

Now.. my problem is the fact that i highly doubt you took it off 1/1 beat snap divisor. Everything lands on a white tick. Now, this would be ok if the difficulty were much lower, but this is rated a 4.41 star, which is quite high. Maybe go back through and use a 1/4 beat snap divisor so that you can place notes in accordance to the melody.
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
MagusZero
Zatoichi
Sup. Finished the Insane difficulty and is ready for downloading.

Edit: SHUT UP DUMPSTERDIVER.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.