forum

DJ CHUCKY - Abyss Of The Darkness (Cut Ver.) [O...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AutotelicBrown
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 7:55:08 PM

Artist: DJ CHUCKY
Title: Abyss Of The Darkness (Cut Ver.)
Tags: Quadstream Stamina Autotelic Jacks Ayumu SOFT3 Springtime Osu!mania Free-for-all Tournament 3 O!MIC 4K 2019 osu!mania 4K Indonesia Cup 2019 osu!mania Thailand Tournament 2018 ALL JACK杯 EXTREMEGASM MADDEST CHICK'NDOM GUHROOVY MDSTCD036 Schranz Electronic Instrumental
BPM: 160
Filesize: 5399kb
Play Time: 03:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Abyss - 4Key (5.3 stars, 3780 notes)
  2. Extra - 4Key (4.23 stars, 3277 notes)
  3. Hyper - 4Key (3.16 stars, 2155 notes)
  4. Insane - 4Key (3.79 stars, 2598 notes)
Download: DJ CHUCKY - Abyss Of The Darkness (Cut Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Re-download for new audio if you got this before September 2nd, 2022.

SR is banana due to jacks/quadstream, don't use it as a reference.

Top diff has been used in several tournaments including but not limited to: Osu!mania Free-for-all Tournament 3 (SOFT3), osu!mania 4K Indonesia Cup 2019 (O!MIC 4K 2019), osu!mania Thailand Tournament 2018, and ALL JACK杯. Note that the diff name was originally "Ayumu's abyss", but that's not allowed for ranking as Ayumu refers to myself.

Top diff is the original chart released in my Stepmania/Etterna pack Autotelic Jacks and in the initial upload of this mapset in 2017. Remainder of the spread has been made in 2022 staying true to the original concept (it's silly, especially the bottom diff, but I think it works).

BG made by Arntonach. Back in 2017, this was the prompt given: "Oh boy. Being schranz and all, you should definitely depict the aggressiveness of the song. Considering the meme factor of this song and chart, some over the top dark and edgy gfx would be fine too."