forum

D-Tune Vs. Sunics - The Time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tri-Edge
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 6:27:08 AM

Artist: D-Tune Vs. Sunics
Title: The Time
Tags: Trance
BPM: 143
Filesize: 4740kb
Play Time: 01:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (4.19 stars, 220 notes)
  2. Hard (4.54 stars, 258 notes)
  3. Adam2046's Hard (4.55 stars, 308 notes)
Download: D-Tune Vs. Sunics - The Time
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Perfexted the song, but I believe some notes are not stacked correctly... o well, I guesse the mods can find it, but I left very little other work. Enjoy

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, adam2046 has Made a difficulty and I have added it in, plz look over it as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Added Claps and BG image. Thx again Blue Mary!
Loginer
BPM: 143,00
Offset: 5180
Don't forget to resnap the beats and get one of the timing nazis to double-check the offset.
Echo
I think there are a few bad snaps at the beginning with a few of the sliders? In any case, starting on a 1/4 beat sounds bad.

Stacks need to be stacked properly.

(Repeated slider + slider) repeated a million times is boring too ;P
Topic Starter
Tri-Edge

Echo wrote:

I think there are a few bad snaps at the beginning with a few of the sliders? In any case, starting on a 1/4 beat sounds bad.

Stacks need to be stacked properly.

(Repeated slider + slider) repeated a million times is boring too ;P
This map is meant to test patience... not to mention I just started this today. Thanks for the report, i'll be sure to consider that when finishing the map up
adam2046
Topic Starter
Tri-Edge

adam2046 wrote:

Finished mine.
http://up.ppy.sh/files/d-tunevs.sunics-thetime.osz
i'll edit it in now...
m980
Okay..

Timing's Fine.. Spacing is Alright.. Blah Blah

Hard

03:03:18 (1) - Have this Spinner start and end 1/4 earlier.

Easy

Nothing Wrong.. But I would say this map is kind of boring.. But Oh Well..

Adam's Hard

Nothing.. Except for 1/4 Spinners.. Which I don't really like.. But that's Personal Preference..

Good Job.. I couldn't really find anything REALLY bad.. So.. You get m980's Seal of Approval (Worthless.. Sorry)
Duoprism
~Hard~

00:06:54 (1,2) - Further apart.
00:08:53 (1,2,3) - 2 should be in between 1 and 3 for spacing.
00:09:37 (3) - Shorten by a 1/4 beat.

Easy does lack some variance, but this is the mapper's choice rather than a problem, so I'll leave that to you to change or not.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Like I said in IRC, you might be better off with an offset of 5170 - the vocals like to be reasonably off-beat at times and this brings them closer. If you're sticking to the vocals, you'll have to listen closely in some areas, as I found a few notes hitting on eighth beats. The maps themselves I had no complaint for (apart from the lack of bra sliders for that voluptuous background) save for the timing - Easy was fine, but listen closely on both hards yatta yatta. Some of the placement on Adam's Hard I'm on the fence about, eg 01:55:72 (1,2) - I find it hard to follow along, that's all. Feels a bit flow-breaking in some spots, so keep an ear open.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
awp
[Easy]
1:09 - You've got two breaks here. I got a mars bar, not a twix.

[Hard]
00:45:86 (2) - where's the finish/clap on this one D=
00:59:29 (4) - the tail of this one doesn't have the finish/clap, sounds a lil' weird to me but MAYBE THAT WAS INTENTIONAL?

[AdamHard]
00:16:92 (5,6,7,8,1) - this little section just throws me off every time. The 00:17:45 (6) specifically feels like it's in the wrong place. Move it to 00:17:24 maybe?
awp
bitch bitch fix fix bitch fix bubble?

I think so~
Sinistro
Easy and Adam's Hard haven't had their offset changed. Some of the things I asked in my list haven't been done either.

UPDATE: Ranked after addressing these issues in irc.