forum

HP bar during auto-play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
An64fan
I don't know if anyone else has brought this up (quite possibly not since the auto-play in Edit mode was just added, right?)... But I just noticed this.

In Edit mode, when you have it set to autoplay, if you grab the tool bar (as I did to move the window so I could keep track of the HP even while chatting with a friend on msn... seeing how the hp drain rate does for one of the maps I'm working on), and I noticed that the game stops (though the music continues and it continues auto-playing, so the computer still hits everything at 300 even without the game really visibly moving). And when you let go of the tool bar then, the HP will often hit bottom or fly right off the right edge of the screen for a few moments.

I also checked with another map just to make sure I'm not crazy *stabs lag with a knife* and I think I noticed the HP bar go just a little bit over the top when the game lagged for a moment during auto-play.

Just thought I should bring this up.
mattyu007
This isn't just specific to auto - this happens with any kind of lag in the game (replays only, i think, i'm probably wrong tho). You can see here at about 2:04, there is a moment of lag and the HP bar goes off to the right....
peppy
Fixed in latest test.