forum

Alexander pulls out his magic map.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K2J
Alexander feels a strange pulling sensation.

Alexander is shocked at the sight; a legion of strange people are performing some sort of welcoming ceremony. At the head is an odd creature that looks to be a talking rabbit. For some reason, seeing the creature makes Alexander want to spin! But before this can succumb to this overwhelming desire to roll like a barrel, the group turns to him.

"Oh, not again."

"It's an intruder!" yells the leader. "Capture him!"

"Please, I can explain!"

Soon, the group begins to swarm around Alexander. He is losing air fast... he must explain himself to the leader.

"Now, tell us your name."

Alexander realizes that the Island of Rhythm may have been warned of his arrival, and decides to play it safe.

"My name is K2J. I am a commoner who simply wishes to find out about this island."

"Well, then, welcome," replies one of the other figures. "Please, stay a while and make yourself at home."

"Wait," replies one of the stronger figures, at the right hand of the leader. "First, you must prove yourself. Have you any ranked beatmaps?"

Alexander has no idea what a "beatmap" is! The figure looks as if it is about to threaten his life... Alexander searches in despiration for something that may convince him to stop!

Alexander holds out the two mysterious objects he found earlier in the day, each marked with a pink question-mark.

The group looks over the objects.

"Beatmaps are these indeed," says the leader. "But ranked? I think not. You must enter the ranking process first."

"How?"

"Be patient, my friend. All you have to do is wait while we decide whether or not these beatmaps are good enough to become ranked. And you must wait... here!"

With a sudden lurch, the sand beneath Alexander's feet crumbles, and he falls into a long pit. As he falls, Alexander questions whether or not his objects will ever be considered of worth, and then, if he will ever be set free.

Alexander finds himself standing in front of a large skull-shaped door. To his left and right are skeletons. It is night; he is in the land of the dead.

Tickets only! Next!

---

For those who don't get it/didn't read it, I'm K2J. Somewhat of a Sonic and Ace Attorney fan, though not obtrusively so. Here to beatmap, and learn how to do it. If you have any tips for someone just starting out, please lend me a hand!
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
You're too slow~
Topic Starter
K2J