forum

Hellogoodbye - All of Your Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, October 08, 2008 at 2:02:32 AM

Artist: Hellogoodbye
Title: All of Your Love
BPM: 133
Filesize: 3463kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.26 stars, 182 notes)
  2. Hard (4.41 stars, 206 notes)
Download: Hellogoodbye - All of Your Love
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Fiddled with the offset myself since Rolled was taking too long to look at the timing for me and I found an offset that will work well enough to let me map it. Oh, and custom colors! That's a first! And here's another first, this is my first short, sweet, fun map. It doesn't even break 500 combo like most of my maps. So enjoy~

Edit: Spread out the spacing since it didn't need to be that close.
Edit 2: Finished Hard.
Edit 3: Took out those tiny breaks in the second half of Hard. Don't really need them.
Edit 4: Added Normal WIP.
Edit 5: DawnII's timing fixes (I hope).
Edit 6: Fixed it for reals this time.
Edit 7: Finished Normal.
Edit 8: Made the last spinner silent in both maps.
Edit 9: Added m980's difficulty. Less self-explanatory, but still accurate difficulty name.
Edit 10: Lowered m980's slider tick and fixed his offset. Added map to Pending.
Edit 11: Dropped m980's difficulty (with permission), and best of all, fixed the timing conundrum! Timing sections were the culprit and the BPM is back to 133 as it was intended. Check it out for yourself.
Edit 12: Normal was missing a break. Oops?
DawnII
Loving this map! Hit sounds go so perfectly with the music I actually thought they were a part of the MP3!

As for timing:
132.973 BPM/448 Offset

Just check inherit timings for the rest of your points.
m980
For some reason.. Dawn's Offset seemed abit late to me.. But..

Edit : Got rid of all Unnecessary triplets

Edit : And Added very badly placed Hitsounds. Osu File didn't save properly.. so reeditted.
Rolled
first of all i'd like to say that this is an awesome song and map. Timing is a biiiiiiiit iffy (maybe within .02 BPM) but I have no problem SSing this, and with all of the sections it will be a bitch to change the BPM. I'm gonna personally let that slide but throw it out in the open anyway.

As for the difficulties, they seem a bit imbalanced to me. M980's has triplets and everything but overall I think Seibei's difficulty is harder, yet m980s has a higher score. Not very fair/balanced, maybe you guys can work something out with that.

Gonna star for now, see what you guys think about the matter.
DawnII
Indeed I agree with Rolled and m980. I went back over it and I have 132.962/444.

Don't forget to adjust your other timing points accordingly. Or save some trouble and just inherit timings.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
All the timing thus far is null and void since I fixed all the timing sections. Now 133 BPM sounds right again and my offset may or may not be more correct again.
Rolled
This is like my favorite song/map.
mtmcl
Seibei is shaping up to be a great mapper <33333
m980
This map is awesome!