forum

ND Lee - Every Morning

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
WRONG!! Offsets should be +4ms! :evil:
Topic Starter
James
LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE! I've SS'd the song :(
Cyclone
Hard Style:

00:36:24 (1,2,3,4) - This bothers me, You sure that 1 should be there?
00:48:04 (1) - This feels ugly. Maybe 3 beats before a repeating slider at 00:48:649, which would repeat exactly 1 beat later.
01:28:46 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Based on my experience with this song in DJMAX, I feel like it should go like this: Delete the 4, move the (now) 7 forward 1/4 beat. Space accordingly.

Normal Style:

I see nothing wrong.

Timing feels good to me.

Remove the "dj max" out of the source leaving just DJMAX
Topic Starter
James
yep

00:48:04 (1) - This feels ugly. Maybe 3 beats before a repeating slider at 00:48:649, which would repeat exactly 1 beat later.
i dont know what you mean but i somewhat changed this part

01:28:46 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Based on my experience with this song in DJMAX, I feel like it should go like this: Delete the 4, move the (now) 7 forward 1/4 beat. Space accordingly.
dood im not following anything in djmax, i follow the drum beats which is obviously sounds like that
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
James
yep

Eh, it still bothers me, but it's your map, and I have no real fix for it.
haha thats not the only one placed like that. id remove it if thats the only one
machol30
Pokebis
Really nice use of slider endpoints and claps! I love it! :)
Topic Starter
James
Merrroco

James wrote:

Thanks! The clap is so awesome I have to abuse it ^^
2 things. 1) Your avi makes me think she was dreaming about marshmallos.
2) Awesome song, love it.