forum

igiulamam - What I want you to do

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 28, 2008 at 1:31:05

Artist: igiulamam
Title: What I want you to do
BPM: 138
Filesize: 3114kb
Play Time: 02:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Bag (1.78 stars, 124 notes)
  2. Donut (4.12 stars, 200 notes)
  3. COOKIE! (4.67 stars, 324 notes)
Download: igiulamam - What I Want You To Do
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
what
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Behon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
Larto
I took a picture of the pyramid I built.

(Thanks, Behonkiss, took your cookie.)
Topic Starter
Larto
Pleeease someone look at my beatmap T_T
I'm asking for modding on IRC all the freaking time and no one even bothers with checking out my beatmap.

THATS FRUSTRATING
Two_old
Topic Starter
Larto
happy30
mattyu007
Ok, I can't find anything technically wrong, but I didn't hear any sound effects?
mattyu007
Nice sfx :)
The only issue I had this time is the offset sounds a bit late to me :/ Try this timing:
1. Offset: 583ms BPM: 125.00
mattyu007
Sinistro
It's a bit surprising that the 00:58:78 (3) part on COOKIE! is easier than the one on Donut, but that's a design thing, so I'm letting it go.

Ugh...Ranked. What I want you to do is map to audio that doesn't cause my brain to ooze out of my ears whilst modding :P
Derekku
Real1
This map is fine, Larto. It has pretty Larto patterns. Larto patterns FTW. :x
Derekku
I like the imperfections. The notes that seem off, the "hard to read" patterns, etc. are all FUN to me :T
FurukawaPan
This map needs more love. :D

COOKIE! (::)
Robloxman41

FurukawaPan wrote:

This map needs more love. :D

COOKIE! (::)
seconded