forum

IOSYS - Power of dream

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slain087
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 2:20:34 PM

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Power of dream
BPM: 180
Filesize: 11299kb
Play Time: 04:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.66 stars, 255 notes)
  2. Mafiamaster's Lunatic (4.87 stars, 557 notes)
  3. Normal (3.41 stars, 288 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Power of dream
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My third attempt at a beatmap, this time to an IOSYS song.

Any criticism, flames, chaff, etc. is appreciated, as I'm still a newb at this.

EDIT1: Switched to Mafiamaster's BPM/offset, modified certain sliders, resnapped.
EDIT4: Thanks to Seibei for reviving this one. Moved Normal to Easy, made a new Normal mode. Should be done from here, just needs to be reviewed.
EDIT5: Bumppity, renamed Mafiamaster Mode to Mafiamaster's Lunatic. It's a Touhou thing, and it wouldn't make sense as Hard.
EDIT6: A revision to the Normal difficulty, after seeing some problems with it.
Mafiamaster
Mafiamaster's Suggestions:
BPM: 180
Offset: 27,184

You can use these to make your beatmap a little better timed. If you want you can manually replace the beats yourself to their respective spots or you can ask me to do it for you.

Is it alright if I create like a Mafiamaster Difficulty for you? Cuz I happen to have posted one on here (A different version) before I read that you were reserving this song.
Topic Starter
Slain087

Mafiamaster wrote:

Is it alright if I create like a Mafiamaster Difficulty for you? Cuz I happen to have posted one on here (A different version) before I read that you were reserving this song.
Go ahead. I don't mind.
Mafiamaster
Here it is! Just put this in your Power of Dream folder with the rest of the difficulties if you didn't already know. Also feel free to make it easier if you have to. I don't want to block your path on trying to make this song as hard as Marisa. xD

Offset: 27,184. not 184 :(
But it might change slightly after a BAT mods it.

Download: IOSYS - Power of dream (Slain087) [Mafiamaster Mode].osu
Topic Starter
Slain087
You know, it's pretty much the same thing. I just set the offset to a number at the beginning of the song, with the offset/BPM you had as a base. But whatever, I'll put it to that number when I make another edit to the Phantasm difficulty tomorrow.
Mafiamaster
Oh ok. ^^
Topic Starter
Slain087
Post removed. Don't mind it.
Topic Starter
Slain087
Bump. I really want to get a mod's suggestion on what I could probably do on the Normal difficulty. I'm setting up an Easy and Hard difficulty to be done tomorrow, but depending on circumstances, I might only be able to put one of them on.
Seibei4211
Revived as requested...
Topic Starter
Slain087
Since I can't access osu! right now due to... problems, bump to keep this thing alive.
Topic Starter
Slain087
Same as last post - cannot access osu! at the moment (though for different reasons), so bump to keep this thing alive a little longer.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.