forum

Shoji Meguro - Memories of You

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blace_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 05, 2008 at 10:06:25 PM

Artist: Shoji Meguro
Title: Memories of You
Source: Persona 3
Tags: Persona 3 FES Shin Megami Tensei MegaTen SMT
BPM: 112.01
Filesize: 11198kb
Play Time: 03:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.84 stars, 159 notes)
Download: Shoji Meguro - Memories of You
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The ending theme to Persona 3 for The Journey
YouTube link: Memories of you

Edit: removed the spinners in that section and moved/rearranged some of the beats.

Edit: At this point I'm just messing around with it and I haven't decided if I should remap this but I did resynch some parts that I noticed after looking at it about a few days after resubmitting this.
Mogsy
First off, I love this song.
Second, I'm sad that I have to see it like this.

Offset is: 529
BPM: 112.011 (I got that, at least).

This needs to be completely remapped/synced. Use Distance Snap (keyboard shortcut: Y). Get rid of the random spinner sections. Sync it to the song. Finally, if you do remap it, more difficulties.

I'm sorry, but, as much as I love this song, I can't excuse a bad map. Nuke.
Topic Starter
Blace_old

Mogsworth wrote:

First off, I love this song.
Second, I'm sad that I have to see it like this.

Offset is: 529
BPM: 112.011 (I got that, at least).

This needs to be completely remapped/synced. Use Distance Snap (keyboard shortcut: Y). Get rid of the random spinner sections. Sync it to the song. Finally, if you do remap it, more difficulties.

I'm sorry, but, as much as I love this song, I can't excuse a bad map. Nuke.
Thanks for the feedback I knew some things were off I just couldn't seem to catch them when I was testing it out now and then.
Topic Starter
Blace_old
I not really sure on the rules of double posting but would it be possible to revive this? My internet was down for several weeks and during that time I made several revisions to it that I think should be given a try by others.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.