forum

L'Aura and Max Zanotti - E' Per Te

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Diasios
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domenica 28 settembre 2008 at 21.38.57

Artist: L'Aura and Max Zanotti
Title: E' Per Te
Tags: L'Aura e' per te max zanotti italia italy
BPM: 60,54
Filesize: 9402kb
Play Time: 03:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Classical (1,12 stars, 163 notes)
  2. Rhythm Madness (3,86 stars, 352 notes)
Download: L'Aura and Max Zanotti - E' Per Te
Download: L'Aura and Max Zanotti - E' Per Te (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my second Italian Beatmap, I spent a lot of time on it but still I'm not dure if the rhythm and the beats are correct. The "Classical" difficulty is easy, while the other one is harder (even the rhythm changes). If you play it using "The World Ends With Osu!" Skin the song looks like a rap one! :lol: . I hope you can help me improving my beatmap if you think it need some developments :)
Edit 1: I changed the message in the song
Edit 2: The song is complete... YUPPY!!! xD
Olinad

Lukignolo wrote:

I'll write in italian:

Questa e' la mia seconda beatmap italiana, ci ho messo parecchio a crearla ed ho ancora dei dubbi sull'andamento della canzone. Il livello di difficolta' "classical" e' facile, mentre il secondo livello e' piu' complesso, con un ritmo a parte (con la skin di "The world ends with you" la canzone sembra piu' reppata :lol: ) Accetto aiuti e/o suggerimenti volentieri su come rendere la beatmap migliore :)
Edit 1: modificato il messaggio allegato alla canzone :P
Translation:

This is my second Italian Beatmap, I spent a lot of time on it but still I'm not dure if the rhythm and the beats are correct. The "Classical" difficulty is easy, while the other one is harder (even the rhythm changes). If you play it using "The World Ends With Osu!" Skin the song looks like a rap one! :lol: . I hope you can help me improving my beatmap if you think it need some developments :)
Edit 1: I changed the message in the song
Se hai ancora bisogno di aiuto per le traduzioni mandami un pm, sia che tu posti qualcos'altro che se qualcuno risponde qui in inglese :)

Free Translation: Send me a PM if you need help translating things from and to italian!
Topic Starter
Diasios

Olinad wrote:

Se hai ancora bisogno di aiuto per le traduzioni mandami un pm, sia che tu posti qualcos'altro che se qualcuno risponde qui in inglese :)

Free Translation: Send me a PM if you need help translating things from and to italian!
Ok Grazie :)
Free Translation: Ok Thanks :)