forum

LOVERIN TAMBURIN - Aishitageru

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on November 11, 2007 at 3:25:46 PM

Artist: LOVERIN TAMBURIN
Title: Aishitageru
BPM: 149.24
Play Time: 01:07, 1:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.91 stars, 69 notes)
  2. Hard (3.79 stars, 128 notes)
Download: LOVERIN TAMBURIN - Aishitageru
---------------
Reuploaded osz with adjusted [Hard] end sliders. I hope this doesn't clone the thread.

EDIT: alright it cloned the thread time to figure out how to merge topics

EDIT PS: Merge threads options aren't working for me.

EDIT PPS: Also, I noticed that the playtime is only for easy mode; hard has a longer playtime but isn't listed automatically.

After SYL I thought, what the hell, I'll do one for you. The demograph of "you" here is pretty much everyone who isn't Manabeast @_@

Complete with video!

Easy Mode and Hard mode.

Give it a try! It's not even two minutes long!

ANIME!

EDIT: Re-uploaded with new video.
Manabeast
Just for discriminating against me, I'll be the first to play and critique it >O

::Goes to play::

Righto, not bad for an easy file. Some of the slides seemed to end just slightly off. Also, these sliders are pretty fast for an easy file, but eh.

I'd recommend trying to find a non-subtitled version of the opening video. Just so it looks better.

'sides that, It's great. Now go work on hard mode! ::Cracks whip:: >O
Topic Starter
awp
The video was just me ripping off of youtube with a desktop camera lol

I have the intro (still, with subtitles), but it's in some russian file format that nothing has the balls to convert. I'll eventually put in a better video for it later, but this is just a "for now" thing as the video is not very critical to the judgment of the beatmap. I've already adjusted Easy mode by making the notes a bit bigger, and changing a few sliders that ended on odd tones etc.

I be doing Hard some time later. Tonight, mayhap even.

And for what it's worth, at least the video is only 2.5 megs!
Extor
You should increase the volume of it. I played only with my eyes and I almost S rank it. BUT I think you should add a harder version. =D
Topic Starter
awp

Extor wrote:

BUT I think you should add a harder version. =D
I intend to; just wanted to make sure I didn't violate the BPM/offset. Now, I didn't think I did, just wanted to confirm. I'll increase the volume and reupload it asap.

Which is like two or three hours from now.
Loginer
I think it was pretty good, but you should've made it just a bit longer.
Topic Starter
awp

Loginer wrote:

but you should've made it just a bit longer.
No I couldn't have D= the Disgaea intro is fixed length

I mean I could go and grab the real song, but I wanted to make a short track.

Fixed quiet audio issue. That should be good now. I'll have to get around to doing hard some time, but I have an assignment due tomorrow night that I'm really really far behind in.
Topic Starter
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Extor
Ok, let's see...

I forgot something on easy version. At 0:50:89, that slider is way off, it doesn't follow the song at any place. I also see it's snapped to something different of 1/1, 1/2 or 1/4. Try to snap it to one of those and see if it really follows the song.

About hard. I think you should split the 0:38:23 combo into 2 or 3 combos. Mmm... and nothing more...

Cya!
Topic Starter
awp
It was previously snapped to the vocals on the half-beat, but the repeat and end were a bit odd. I split the repeat so that it's two sliders mirrored, and then shortened a bit so that it starts and ends on a solid sound.

About the hard combo...yeah, a 20 hit combo is a bit much. Never enough Geo Symbols to pull something like that off. So I adjusted it.

How's everyone like the sliders? I had some fun with them, especially that combo near the end; I think it's when Etna axes the screen.
Extor
I think there isn't any problem with this one now.

*Approves*
Fraeon
Please, do something to the video. Just make it a picture, if you want something on the background.

A spanish fansubbed video with "Unregistered Screenvirtuoso" on the video just screams lazy.

Don't have a problem with the beatmaps themselves, though
Topic Starter
awp
I was going to do this tomorrow, but I just couldn't leave it alone. Now I'm going to oversleep for my exam @_@

After about an hour and a half of fighting with various things (getting the video, re-encoding the video, reformatting, timing etc) I'm finally pleased with the results. The Japanese credits are still there - though I found an encrypted .swf without the JP titles on it, this was the best I could download. Again, I'm still happy with it, because it's much cleaner than my shoddy wip rip.

So yeah...reuploaded, hopefully finalized.
peppy
I'm pretty happy with this one, but a few of the overlapping sliders really get to me - its hard to see where the hell you are heading (1:26:98 is a good example). I think this could do with a bit of tidying up, personally... but lets see what you have to say. There have already been a couple of positive mod responses, so maybe if eyup or someone gets a chance to look at this one too that would help. Or if awp agrees with me and changes if :D.
Lumino
Pretty good song. :lol: Some interesting and rather weird slider designs in this one. Besides the overlapping sliders thing peppy mentioned, beat placement is pretty good. I find nothing else really wrong with this song.
Topic Starter
awp

peppy wrote:

I'm pretty happy with this one, but a few of the overlapping sliders really get to me - its hard to see where the hell you are heading (1:26:98 is a good example). I think this could do with a bit of tidying up, personally... but lets see what you have to say. There have already been a couple of positive mod responses, so maybe if eyup or someone gets a chance to look at this one too that would help. Or if awp agrees with me and changes if :D.
You're talking about the Etna Sliders aren't you =(

oh, wait, no you're not! Okay, if you wanted me to change the Etna sliders I would have been like NO U >=( but this, I can deal with. I changed one slider at the end to make the spacing more coherent, I guess. No issues with easy?

Download: LOVERIN TAMBURIN - Aishitageru (awp) [Hard].osu
Lumino
Easy is fine.
I have no real issues with 'hard'. I stand by my previous slider craziness comment, but I guess that helps with the difficulty.
I'm all for approving this after you update the osz... that or you already have. I'm still getting used to this new system thing.
Topic Starter
awp
Just to play it safe, I removed my version of the song completely and redownloaded the .osz, starting it up again from scratch.

It's the proper, final, updated etc
Extor
I still approve this one. The next mod that reads this and likes the beatmap, go ahead and rank it, please. =3
Topic Starter
awp

awp wrote:

drawing attention to myself itt
going for round two?
show more