forum

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EiJi
Timing seems fine, but I don't have too much faith in my timing now days.

Spacing is harsh on Hard, but it is Hard after all, so whatever. Normal seems doable. Bubbled.
Echo
*pop*

normal:
01:31:46 (1,1) - both of them needs to be stacked with the 2
02:07:91 (3) - if possible stack the end
02:38:24 (1,2,3) - move these up 1 grid *stacknazi*

hard:
02:02:43 (1,3,5) - copypaste from 2,4,6 + rot180

mainly just cosmetics, but still~
Topic Starter
Rolled

Echo wrote:

02:07:91 (3) - if possible stack the end
Stacked in editor, doesn't work well in-game. Can you stomach it? :P Fixed the rest, though.

Thanks for the modding while my net was down, echo.
Echo
Yeah I guess it's fine...
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I don't like normal, but Hard is nice. >_>
Topic Starter
Rolled
Hello Hitoshirenu Shourai welcome to Osu!
Topic Starter
Rolled
The more I play this map the more bored I get of it :X I'd scrap it but it's a bubble so let's see if I could get it ranked~
James
omg rolled i cant follow anything @ hard i need to halftime this song. kidding

after half timing:
yey i fc it, so i shall rank. ^__^
nswaster
this is the bad version of the song *sigh*. get the good one from the Don't You Fake it CD. Way better sound quality and it actually sounds like a song. that would improve the beat map greatly. i could upload it for you, but you would have to change your BPM and beat placing on the map. It would sound much better with that version, IMO tho.

Anyhow, overall good beatmap. I cant get everything i want, but i gave it 8 stars because its an overall good map.
foulcoon

nswaster wrote:

this is the bad version of the song *sigh*. get the good one from the Don't You Fake it CD. Way better sound quality and it actually sounds like a song. that would improve the beat map greatly. i could upload it for you, but you would have to change your BPM and beat placing on the map. It would sound much better with that version, IMO tho.

Anyhow, overall good beatmap. I cant get everything i want, but i gave it 8 stars because its an overall good map.
I listened to the other version and the vocals sound even worse than this one. I'd say the song is pretty gay overall anyways, but I prefer this one.