forum

Variable Auto-play

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
An64fan
Ever since auto-play was added, this has been on my mind. I think it might be a good idea if auto-play could hit more than JUST 300s.

Like, possibly, you could set a ratio or percent chance for auto-play to hit 300s, 100s, 50s, and miss, as well as maybe altering the auto-play's max spinner speed. This could be changed in the game options as well in the options in edit mode. These might be kept separate from each other due to the fact that you very well may have different needs for the mod in the different modes (and then you wouldn't have to switch every time you wanted to use the auto-play mod in the other mode).

Really, I think this could be quite useful for mappers, in specific, especially when it comes to testing your map's drain rate and the such, since you could better simulate the average (or not so average) player's gameplay (since we all know that performance means everything when it comes to beating/surviving maps).
peppy
I think you should just do this yourself by playing through the map. I don't want to make autoplay "variable" for more than one reason.
awp
What I do is just go into edit and mash A to watch what that crazy cursor will do next.