forum

Carlos Santana ft. Rob Thomas - Smooth

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
foulcoon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 at 10:55:51 AM

Artist: Carlos Santana ft. Rob Thomas
Title: Smooth
BPM: 115.89
Filesize: 5612kb
Play Time: 00:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.56 stars, 88 notes)
Download: Carlos Santana ft. Rob Thomas - Smooth
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay First things first, this baby needs a timing confirmation... anyone? ;D

Second: My Radiohead map is taking alot of crap for its mapping style, not really its timing or spacing.. I just want to see your opinions on the way I'm doing this one. I know I haven't gotten very far, but you can probably get an accurate picture of what im going for.

Edit: Lowered spacing quite a bit. It still has a couple jumps, but I like those so I wanna keep em ;P. Let me know guys.

Slight change in timing, thanks DawnII.
LuigiHann
I'm not sure about the spacing. It just feels like it's wider than it needs to be. Other than that, I like the direction of the map, in terms of the way beats are placed both on vocals and on instruments; it works well.
DawnII
Timing:

115.888/2,120

Spacing looks ok to me.
Lesjuh
i love santana :)

hope you'll finish it soon cuz it's not finished at the moment right?
spacing does look good to me too

Oh, a background would make it a little more... nice
Shinde
Good song, needs moar notes. I thought the difficulty was completed and I was like, 'Aw yeah Santana.' then I was like 'Aw nooo it's not done.' :( Well, here's a kudosu star if you ever decide to pick this up again.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.