forum

IOSYS - Give Praise Unto Me, and Celebrate My Miracles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, November 02, 2008 at 11:16:26 AM

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Give Praise Unto Me, and Celebrate My Miracles
BPM: 62.6
Filesize: 6620kb
Play Time: 04:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.17 stars, 372 notes)
  2. Hard (3.79 stars, 427 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Give Praise Unto Me, and Celebrate My Miracles
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is just a WIP, I'm only posting this so I can download and edit some more on other computers. Feel free to post suggestions!

Edit: Done with normal. Now I have to find a creative way on placing the layout of the beats now and then i'll start on another difficulty!
Edit: Editted Normal some more.
Edit: Getting used to skinning and put in ying yang pictures for hit circles for now.
Edit: Starting editting on Hard~
Edit: Normal done, may make it easier depending on hard (or may not). Suggestions are highly appreciated.
Edit: Hard done, i think. Awaiting review
luckydog_old
The layout and speed makes it more like insane. Doesn't help that I haven't heard this before. Good luck even though it's extremely difficult for me right now
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Lol insane :P Insane difficulties are too hard for me to make though. I'm gonna be making an even harder one sometime but I may make the normal difficulty a little bit easier depending on the Hard difficulty i'm gonna make. xD
Thanks for your opinion! :)
SerChef_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Your right. I'm thinking of maybe remaking this sometime in the distant future. Thanks for the motivation!
pikagirl96
Approve the song, Mafia! I won't put in my game if you don't!!!! >:(